Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2018, 09:29 PM   #61
Site Team - Lou

Camping world was less than 3 miles from my roadside breakdown site and declined to send a repair guy to my camper. They said to remove the backer plate and drive it on 3 wheels to the service center and they might be able to work me in by January.

I ran out of English bad words and started in on the foreign ones I know from my time in the service.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 09:42 PM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herk7769 View Post

I ran out of English bad words and started in on the foreign ones I know from my time in the service.
LOL. I know it was not funny at the time.

When we started looking at motorhomes, the only advice we heard multiple times by multiple people was:
DO NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD.
Old 09-28-2018, 04:58 PM   #63

Hey Brian

To go with the theme of this thread, I thought I'd send you photos of two items that are free to do and might be beneficial for others. The first is that the words on the Anderson valve are nearly impossible to read in the dark bin (difficult to read in daytime) on the REV 24. I took a paint marker and highlighted the words and the pointer. Makes it much easier for me to select the correct setting. The second item is the two dump handles are both black, so I painted the Gray water handle gray. I like to drain the gray water last, to clean out the pipe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Anderson valve.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	468.9 KB
ID:	187745   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dump handles.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	344.4 KB
ID:	187746  
2018 Dynamax REV 24 TB Sold 2/2021
porsche84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:11 PM   #64
Commercial Member

Very true. And to show that we listen. Our Anderson valve now comes with the words in white paint (or maybes it’s a gray label with black letters) and the valve handles come black and gray from the factory.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:53 PM   #65

Nice, thanks!
2018 Dynamax REV 24 TB Sold 2/2021
porsche84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 06:55 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche84 View Post
Hey Brian

To go with the theme of this thread, I thought I'd send you photos of two items that are free to do and might be beneficial for others. The first is that the words on the Anderson valve are nearly impossible to read in the dark bin (difficult to read in daytime) on the REV 24. I took a paint marker and highlighted the words and the pointer. Makes it much easier for me to select the correct setting. The second item is the two dump handles are both black, so I painted the Gray water handle gray. I like to drain the gray water last, to clean out the pipe.
Very true. I attached labels to my valve positions.

My handles do look the same in some lighting situations. Need more of a color difference between the handles.

I see that BC has addressed these issues.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 04:31 PM   #67

PM sent!
Orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 02:35 PM   #68
Commercial Member

NEW Interactive Owners manuals that are now moving to "brand specific". Before, it covered all FR Class C's and there was a lot of information that you had to wade through that was not relevant. We'll be adding more content in the coming months.

https://forestriverinc.help/#/dynama...2019/motorhome

Old 12-13-2018, 03:52 PM   #69

Just skimmed it and it is 'brand' specific but not model specific, most of the photos were DX or Force? Less generic that the previous manual, I read your announcement too quick and was expecting an I 5 manual.
Days camped 2021 = 25
caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:09 PM   #70
Commercial Member

What photos are you referring to? I don't think the manual itself has any pictures of our stuff.

We will also be replacing any of the old non-Dynamax stuff, with Dynamax stuff.

Old 12-13-2018, 08:04 PM   #71

I downloaded the Isata 5 manual and the cab is of a Force or DX 3 with swivel seats. Toilets and water heaters are not I 5's. I just skimmed it really didn't read much.
Days camped 2021 = 25
Old 01-06-2019, 01:14 AM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go UK View Post
Just had my 3 24FW on it's shakedown run and aside from a few minor problems everything was great.... I don't even mind having to take the unit into MB because the drivers door does not lock remotely or even with the key..
We had the same problem with our 3 24FW. MB dealer found a loose (spring?) connection within the inside driver's door panel. Unfortunately, the tech had his screwdriver slip and he dinged the plastic finish on the door armrest. MB Dealer is still waiting for a full replacement part.
Coolrvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 02:06 AM   #73

We just finished our shakedown trip and started a 3-month adventure in our 2019 3 Series 24FW. Is there a way to realign the backup camera so the angle looks back behind our toad to see traffic following us? Right now it looks straight down at the front of the hitch but half of the image includes the back of the painted body. We used a ladder and the existing camera bracket is at its fullest range.

Having just read the first 8 pages of this thread, I also wanted to thank you, Joe Ease and Brian Donlovey (?) for answering our postings and emails during the past 6 months.

One change we did independently was adding another 115 outlet in the galley area to accommodate short power cords on kitchen appliances. Our repair service found an open circuit in the fuse panel below the sink and ran the power up the inside the cabinet and around the two drawers. (See photo)

Finally, who should we contact to get small vials of "touch-up paint? We have the "Sunset" exterior paint scheme.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181223_183353211.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	311.1 KB
ID:	194056  
Coolrvers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 01:47 PM   #74
Commercial Member

First call would be to the dealer, as we ship touch up paint in every unit and it is signed off. A lot of times dealers pull that stuff until sold. It is normally in the glove box or the same binder with the appliance manuals.

Dynamax Contact Us is the page for parts/service contacts.

Yes, you could chagne the angle of the rear camera. there are some set screws that can be loosened to adjust it.

Old 08-16-2020, 07:40 PM   #75

Just saw this thread now. I realize I am late to the party (and this thread), having purchased our preowned 24FW at the end of Feb.

I just wanted to take a minute to Thank you BC and all the others on this forum that have assisted me in getting my coach to 99.9%. I truly very much appreciate everyone's help and just wanted to post that...

THANK YOU!!!

PS: Met Michael Wagner at one of the RV shows and he was extremely helpful and knowledgable as well in answering all of our questions.
Old 08-29-2020, 08:56 AM   #76

Ordered our DX3 on July 10th and was told by the dealership that delivery should likely be in November. Is this estimate still accurate? I don’t need an exact date, but I do need to do some planning to ensure financing is in place. If delivery should be delayed until after the first of the year, it makes a huge difference.
ProfessorBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 09:39 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorBB View Post
Ordered our DX3 on July 10th and was told by the dealership that delivery should likely be in November. Is this estimate still accurate? I don’t need an exact date, but I do need to do some planning to ensure financing is in place. If delivery should be delayed until after the first of the year, it makes a huge difference.
Once a Vin number is assigned to your order you'll get a fairly accurate delivery date. Your dealer can and should give you that info when available. If your dealer already had the unit on order could be why he said Nov or if it is a custom order in your name that seems too quick. Follow the Facebook page for the weekly update photos, your name will be mentioned when they take a progress photo of your unit. It's pretty exciting, congrats and welcome to the Dynamax family.
Days camped 2021 = 25
Old 08-29-2020, 09:54 AM   #78

Thanks. It was a custom order in my name, and I’ll start following the progress photos on FB.
ProfessorBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 10:51 PM   #79
code.org

Just saw this well written article today. Thank you Brian Clemens for all you do.

https://camperreport.com/rv-exec-goes-extra-mile/
2015-14 Nights, '16-90 Nights, '17-101 Nights, '18-146 Nights, '19-76 Nights '20-56 Nights '21-42 Nights '22-86 Nights '23-65 Nights
moff34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 11:43 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by moff34 View Post
Just saw this well written article today. Thank you Brian Clemens for all you do.

https://camperreport.com/rv-exec-goes-extra-mile/
That's awesome. Well deserved.