Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2020, 03:12 PM   #1

iN Command TPS

I have been debating which TPS system to add to my rig. I have not been terribly interested in adding another screen to my dash. Today I found this new (i think as there is so little info on it) system that bluetooths to your iPhone/android phone or tablet. Its made by iN-Command, has anyone used it?

250$ for four sensors and a repeater. Looks like you can add on additional sensors though I can find these for sale from any of the mainstream out lets.

Advertised as being capable of handling 22 sensors,that's got to be a hell of rig! Between my ST260 and the trailer I will need 10 sensors.

Anyway if anyone has used this system I would like to hear from you, thanks

Miguel
racer32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:49 PM   #2
Retired Army Paratrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer32 View Post
I have been debating which TPS system to add to my rig. I have not been terribly interested in adding another screen to my dash. Today I found this new (i think as there is so little info on it) system that bluetooths to your iPhone/android phone or tablet. Its made by iN-Command, has anyone used it?

250$ for four sensors and a repeater. Looks like you can add on additional sensors though I can find these for sale from any of the mainstream out lets.

Advertised as being capable of handling 22 sensors,that's got to be a hell of rig! Between my ST260 and the trailer I will need 10 sensors.

Anyway if anyone has used this system I would like to hear from you, thanks

Miguel
You get what you pay for in these systems. I have been using TST TPMS for almost 3 years now and have never had a problem. You have to be careful with the phone app systems because many states have started ticketing drivers just for holding a phone regardless of the reason.

www.technorv.com sells the complete system and has excellent service after the sale.
MasterBlaster is offline   Reply With Quote