Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2021, 12:42 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mookieblaylock View Post
Based on my understanding, this is precisely the current situation. I haven’t seen any guarantees, but it sounds like this limitation will go away over time as they continue to build the fleet.
Yes this should relax as they have more capacity and they will be getting an on-the-move capability. I wouldn't be surprised though if that carries a premium pricetag to go with it.
Phreak480 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2021, 10:46 PM   #42

Word in the communications industry is that it will be a while before they roll out the mobile service , and it will be usage based. Hate to add bad news to it, but thats what i hear from the circle.

--John
johndjmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 03:06 PM   #43

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/spac...-vehicles.html

2020 Isata 5 30FW 4x4
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
TrailWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 09:05 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndjmix View Post
Here is my setup inside the coach, complete with touch screen display, figured you guys may like it:

Whats nice is its adaptable. When or IF this starlink becomes an option i can simply create a vlan and send it into the router. Im not locked on any technology, fully adaptable. If some other antenna comes out that blows away what i have, i can change that. If some new tech needs to be installed on the roof, i can now easily do that. I always prefer not to lock into tech that will change.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 10:03 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndjmix View Post
Here is my setup inside the coach, complete with touch screen display, figured you guys may like it:

Whats nice is its adaptable. When or IF this starlink becomes an option i can simply create a vlan and send it into the router. Im not locked on any technology, fully adaptable. If some other antenna comes out that blows away what i have, i can change that. If some new tech needs to be installed on the roof, i can now easily do that. I always prefer not to lock into tech that will change.
--John
You are one innovative & smart dude!
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2021, 10:07 PM   #46

Thanks guys! A lot of people that follow my web show think I’m just about having fun! With the new launch of the site I’m showing I do a lot more than that!

—john
johndjmix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dx3