Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2018, 01:33 PM   #1

ISATA 3 Bedroom TV

I will be picking up my new ISATA 3 FWS next month. From earlier posts it appears that on the more recent models the bedroom TV is 120 volt AC that is on the inverter circuit, and the only available input is a single coaxial cable. Is that correct? If so, that means that the TV can only be used to watch over air or cable TV. Is that correct? 
If so has anyone figured out a way to run HDMI to the bedroom TV from the front of the coach or install a small DVD player on a shelf or tray next to or attached to the bedroom TV? Watching DVD''s in the bedroom would be a big plus for my wife.
Barch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 11:01 PM   #2

Ours came with an HDMI cable to the rear TV. We have a 2018 that was built in November last year.
Greg-Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 01:05 AM   #3

Thanks for the information. That's good news. How do you like your Isata 3 so far?
Old 04-06-2018, 09:44 AM   #4

We are very happy with it, we downsized from a class A and have no regrets. It drives and handles like a sports car comparatively speaking. Great fuel economy, we get almost 14 mpg towing a Jeep, that’s at a steady 58mph, it seems to be the sweet spot... can’t say enough good things about it. No major issues so far and we’ve had it since just before Christmas.
Old 04-06-2018, 07:04 PM   #5
AF CMSGT RET

So if with the hdmi cable already installed can u use a dvd in the from Jensen player Will it play in back tv ? My wife has already informed me that the tv works on tv inverter or 120
I have a. 24 rw 2018
pickeljr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 10:46 PM   #6

We ordered ours with the T4 satellite dish and it came with an HDMI cable to the rear tv. When installing the satellite receiver I installed an HDMI splitter and ran a short HDMI cable to the front tv and just plugged in the rear HDMI cable to the splitter, easy enough! I also put a Blu-Ray player right next to it and ran another HDMI cable to the third input on the front tv, if I want to watch a Blu-Ray movie on the back tv it is easy enough to just switch the cable from the satellite receiver. The signal from the Jensen DVD player is wired to the rear tv with RCA cables. Both tv's are 120v and both will work off the inverter along with the T4 and Blu-Ray player.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #7

Thanks for the details. That is exactly what I want to do. Install a Blu-Ray DVD player up front and be able to use it with either TV.

I wonder if the HDMI cable to the rear TV is present in ISATA 3's that don't have the satellite option installed. Does anyone know?

Tags
bed, roo