Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2020, 11:48 AM   #1

Isata 3 Delivery

Hi All
I am looking to put in an order for a new Isata 3 FW. Does anyone have an idea of how backed up the factory is? I have a small concern about build quality if factory is rushing to get units out the door. I am not in a hurry to get new coach so can wait. What would be the typical build time from order to delivery?
rocknroos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 12:16 PM   #2
Commercial Member

1. regardless of how backed up we are, we don't rush them as a result. We have been building them about the same pace for some time now. The lead times just stretch out.

2. The 2nd part of that is not as easy to answer. Due to Covid, the availability of chassis has been drastically impacted. In fact, last week we had zero MB chassis on the ground. We did get a handful in last week, but we will be hand to mouth for some time. We won't see a steady supply again until May 2021 from what we are hearing.

As of today...orders already being scheduled are going to be completed in December. We have enough orders to build out into June 2021...but sometimes a dealer might have a stock order in that they can change to retail.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 12:47 PM   #3

Cool

Thanks Brian for the info. I guess I can put in my order and see what happens. Makes it hard to plan for the 2021 camping season. This COVID-19 sucks
rocknroos is offline   Reply With Quote