Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2019, 07:10 PM   #81
Commercial Member

That ain't bad...I feel like our failure rate on those USB's were like 40%. We have since upgraded, but who knows if you pay more that you actually get more...so far they have been better.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:59 PM   #82

Smile

Yep, don’t know if the $9.99 was pre or post tariff increases
Old 08-29-2019, 02:27 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethey View Post
We bought our 2018 3 new to us last October. The owner before us ordered the sofa. I like it a lot because of how comfortable it is to watch tv. We do need to take a couple of inches or so off the pedestal holding up the table because the table is too tall to eat from. So far really enjoy this machine
Maybe you have pedestals switched or got the wrong one ? We use 24“ at sofa and 28.5“ at cockpit/cocktail table.
Old 09-03-2019, 07:05 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman55 View Post
If you see a Walmart in your travels, they sell this inexpensive 3 in 1 stick vacuum. The stick handle comes off and it fits perfect in the small storage compartment by the RV door. It is corded, but works well with the inverter outlet if you don’t have shore power. Sounds like you have plenty of juice

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BISSELL-3...acuum/55566580

Thank you for posting this replacement USB. I have a failed one also and will order this.
ASloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 08:34 AM   #85

We just drove from Pennsylvania to Phoenix with a detour up to Angel Fire ,Nm. We were pulling our Toad, a 2 dr Wrangler 2011. It weighs 4000 lbs. My lowest mileage was 11.5 in the mountains and 13.5 with a tail wind. Going across the Texas panhandle and New Mexico, we had a very strong headwind and managed 12-12.5 mpg. I was pleased with the performance.
GaryH58 is offline   Reply With Quote