Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-04-2017, 05:16 PM   #1

Isata 4 25FW

Do we have any idea when these will begin shipping to dealers in Canada?

After prodding and poking around every brand, I am sold on the quality / value for money trade-off offered by Dynamax compared to every other manufacturer.

The thing that I am struggling with with the Isata 3 is the CCC and to a lesser extent the water capacity. If the 3,470 lb GVWR advantage of the E450 chassis over the Sprinter chassis will translate into at least a 1,000 lb CCC advantage for the Isata 4 25FW over the Isata 3 24FW, that would make the buying decision massively easier.
Hulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:25 AM   #2
Commercial Member

The Isata 4 24FW is online as I type. We do not have to buy a Canadian chassis so we can start shipping as soon as we start getting them built. Our primary goal with the 24FW was carrying capacity. It should have a 1000lb advantage and I will post it once we get this one weighed...which may not be until July.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:38 AM   #3

That is excellent news. Thank you very much.
Hulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 11:49 AM   #4

It has no bearing on my life but I am curious as to why some chassis can be sold in Canada and others can't.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:37 PM   #5

Isata 4 25FW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delco Bobby View Post
It has no bearing on my life but I am curious as to why some chassis can be sold in Canada and others can't.

Ram is the only one.
Cannot register a USA ram in Canada.
I would have bought an isata 5... but by the time chassis is imported from Canada, built by dynamax, then shipped back up here... the price jump was too much.
Plus, I'm too impatient.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:47 PM   #6
Commercial Member

It's not just Ram but Mercedes as well. I think it is to protect their Canadian dealers. Sad part is, they are all built down the same assembly line. Ford builds their E450 in Ohio I think and either county will honor the warranty. I think Chevy started this mess, when the local dealers banded together and refused to work on US chassis registered in Canada. In an event, its not the OEM's and I still think 2nd stage mfg's like us should be exempt. Its not a car or a truck, its an RV.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote