Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-15-2020, 08:16 PM   #1

Isata 5 30FW Fuse Panel Diagram

Apologies if this has been discussed previously but my search didn't get any hits.
I would like to know the circuits that each fuse protects on my 2019 Isata 5 30 FW. The fuse panel is above the entrance door and has a code below each fuse but no translation as to the circuit it protects.
If a fuse blew it would take forever to tie it to a power out situation. There must be a diagram available somewhere?

Thanks
Old 01-15-2020, 11:48 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Actually if you click on the middle button of the screen on the panel, it brings up a menu. One of the items in that menu is fuse identification or something like that. If you scroll through that list it gives the fuse description along with the code labeled on it.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:07 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Actually if you click on the middle button of the screen on the panel, it brings up a menu. One of the items in that menu is fuse identification or something like that. If you scroll through that list it gives the fuse description along with the code labeled on it.
Thanks Brian....On my panel you push "Fuse" twice and a list appears! Coming up on a year of ownership and almost 7,000 trouble free miles.
I was out in our New 16 X 40 enclosed RV building just sitting in "Big Red" when I was asked how do you tell what each fuse controls? You never stop learning.

Tom
Old 01-20-2020, 11:04 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Glad to hear that worked. I suppose they can give me a printed layout for each circuit. We're still hopeful we can make this available to all....but the legal department has put the brakes on this until we get the "disclaimer" language right.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 01:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Glad to hear that worked. I suppose they can give me a printed layout for each circuit. We're still hopeful we can make this available to all....but the legal department has put the brakes on this until we get the "disclaimer" language right.
Understand the "Legal Department" reviews. Worked in finance 43 years for the largest defense contractor in the US......Good Luck with that
Sure would be handy though since the main breakers in the back are clearly labeled.

Not a big deal for sure.

Tags
diagram, fuse