Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2018, 11:51 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannko View Post
I hope all these issues are addressed in new units being built. I am extremely mechanical and electrical in nature and past business, but I really don't want my new unit to be a total take up my time machine. I would rather have plug and play, and I also don't have time to drive over 200 miles for dealer service work. I can only hope my doesn't have issues at all, yes I am dreaming.

I can't speak for other units, no doubt I got the lemon... [emoji58] I honestly dread walking into it, each time it's either the same issue or another one. Some have been addressed but then a new one pops up. I need to figure out the electrical issue, plus my awning leaked in a spot that appears to be where two mounts are joined together, didn't see this set up on other Isata's, the mount is one piece or at least appears that way, the dealer sealed the crap out of it but now it leaks in the same spot plus two others... just can't win...
vrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:25 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by webefine View Post
about your comment of having power in the rig after disconnecting the batteries. My dx3 will do the same thing, if i disconnect the batteries at the manual disconnect i will still have power for short period of time. When i posted about this brian replied that there is a device (can't remember the name) that allows the rig to connect chassis and house batteries for charging purposes. After you turn off your manual disconnect turn on something that uses a fair amout of power ( not led light) and the power should disconnect shortly.
bird or pos
fred555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 10:06 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseaner View Post
I have not had any of these issues on my unit delivered February of 2018. This one seems to be a one off.
Make that two
dannko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 10:07 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrunner View Post
I can't speak for other units, no doubt I got the lemon... [emoji58] I honestly dread walking into it, each time it's either the same issue or another one. Some have been addressed but then a new one pops up. I need to figure out the electrical issue, plus my awning leaked in a spot that appears to be where two mounts are joined together, didn't see this set up on other Isata's, the mount is one piece or at least appears that way, the dealer sealed the crap out of it but now it leaks in the same spot plus two others... just can't win...
my friend I do believe my unit tops yours
dannko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
repair