Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2017, 02:10 PM   #1
Commercial Member

It's Official. Oxygenics RV BodySpa will be standard on 2018 Models.

Everybody seemed to be doing it...figured I'd take the plunge (no intended)

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:48 PM   #2

Nice standard feature!
keith52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:52 PM   #3

Hmmm interesting, what's the hub ub all about? I for one have never been disappointed in the shower head in our 2016. Hell I think I've got better pressure out of that thing than at home!

That said, if you're revising I'd highly suggest a different handle on the shower. Something that doesn't stick out to be mistakenly bumped all the way to hot/cold by unsuspecting shower goers
Old 01-23-2017, 03:23 PM   #4

Nice! Most people I know upgraded to them, almost immediately anyway. They make a huge difference!
Never Enough Time Camping!!
ben31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
Hmmm interesting, what's the hub ub all about? I for one have never been disappointed in the shower head in our 2016. Hell I think I've got better pressure out of that thing than at home!

That said, if you're revising I'd highly suggest a different handle on the shower. Something that doesn't stick out to be mistakenly bumped all the way to hot/cold by unsuspecting shower goers
I second that! Holy crap balls does that get you. Depending on the direction it gets bumped, you either steam or freeze. Even when you barely accidentally bump into it and it doesn't move, you still cringe and grab the handle like a live grenade is about to detonate.
Old 01-23-2017, 05:19 PM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Hey, Brian... how about giving me one of these units to try out in my Wildcat?
Just thought I'd ask!

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:21 AM   #7
Commercial Member

Sorry, just missed the boat on that one, because I did give one out to test. I tried one at home and noticed zero difference...but thats because I was getting residential pressure and unlimited water. In fact, I liked our normal one better.

The difference came, when I gave one to a current Dynamax customer to try out. He said (or his wife said) it made a world of difference. On lower pressure or on the water pump, she was actually able to rinse much quicker than before. That is where the Oxygenics shines...at lower pressures it is just as good as it is at higher pressures and its still choking that down to no more than 2gpm.

Old 01-24-2017, 11:38 AM   #8

Quote:
Did I miss that up grade ? and was there a engine upgrade (8.9L to 9.0L)?

Thanks
Joe
joet19711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:12 PM   #9
Commercial Member

What you saw was a "what's new" for 2017 model year...or "what's new for Fall Show" which is a mid-model year sheet we do internally for dealers at our wholesale show.

We have not done a what's new for 2018 as they have been small, incremental changes that got covered in both of those and small things like the Oxygenics and it will get reflected in the 2018 brochure.

As for the engine...no. It is a 8.9L but Cummins calls it an ISL9. NOT to be confused with the actual liters which is 8.9. Its a branding thing by them.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:25 PM   #10

Quote:
What you saw was a "what's new" for 2017 model year...or "what's new for Fall Show" which is a mid-model year sheet we do internally for dealers at our wholesale show.

We have not done a what's new for 2018 as they have been small, incremental changes that got covered in both of those and small things like the Oxygenics and it will get reflected in the 2018 brochure.

As for the engine...no. It is a 8.9L but Cummins calls it an ISL9. NOT to be confused with the actual liters which is 8.9. Its a branding thing by them.
I was just wondering..
Thanks for your quick response.

Joe
joet19711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:24 PM   #11

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
So when will the 2018 brochure be available? We are getting an '18 and would love to see what's on it!!
Old 01-24-2017, 06:14 PM   #12

Does the Oxygenics RV BodySpa have smaller orifices which sprays the water harder and less of it which has a more steady spray pattern of water instead of the water simply gravity falling out of the existing OEM shower head? Does it use more or less water than the OEM? Thanks.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:04 PM   #13

I have a 2017 Isata 5. What is the model number for the sprayer? On Amazon there are a lot of models under that name.
Thanks.
Old 01-24-2017, 10:27 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post

On both my previous motorhomes they had an additional valve right at the shower head so once you get the temp right you don't need to mess with it again. That seems like a simple fix.
dlfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 10:50 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by murraym View Post
Does the Oxygenics RV BodySpa have smaller orifices which sprays the water harder and less of it which has a more steady spray pattern of water instead of the water simply gravity falling out of the existing OEM shower head? Does it use more or less water than the OEM? Thanks.
I and the Witch Doctor did a Test at his Campground between the "Oxygenics and Standard RV Shower Head"! City water supply and Timed Run into a see-through vessel for 2 minutes each! Results were the "Oxygenics" used MORE water than the Standard RV head! I posted the results with Pics. a year ago! I still use the "Oxygenics" in our RV as well as Home,it is a Nice shower head! Youroo!!
Old 01-24-2017, 11:05 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
I and the Witch Doctor did a Test at his Campground between the "Oxygenics and Standard RV Shower Head"! City water supply and Timed Run into a see-through vessel for 2 minutes each! Results were the "Oxygenics" used MORE water than the Standard RV head! I posted the results with Pics. a year ago! I still use the "Oxygenics" in our RV as well as Home,it is a Nice shower head! Youroo!!
Yes! I found some YouTube videos testing with the same results. It wasn't like 2 gallons more, but like 1-2 cups.
Nights Camped 2017 [63]
Nights Camped 2018 [27]
Nurek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 09:31 AM   #17
Commercial Member

This is one of the better images. Let's air into the stream before the nozzle. Aerates the water.

Oxygenics Water Saving Showerheads - Manhattan Green Solutions

You can also go here...

» Our Story Oxygenics

In my mind...its not as much about the water savings as the results of a low flow. Many are 2.5gpm. The Oxygenics is 2gpm. With I think some at 1.5. But at low pressure most of thing are crappy.

As for the model....all I know is it is call the BodySpa RV. White, chrome and nickel

Old 01-25-2017, 10:40 PM   #18

Thanks for the info.
Old 01-26-2017, 03:11 PM   #19
Commercial Member

I must have been on something when I posted #17. That reads like it was texted by a 12 year old, on a flip phone while riding a roller coaster.

Old 01-26-2017, 03:31 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by youroo View Post
Lowes and Home Despot have them. Just got one for the house, was giju ng to get 2 for the camper but I'm not now.
SidecarFlip is offline   Reply With Quote