Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-28-2017, 08:46 PM   #1

IWS Renegade

Anyone been in these pictures and you tube videos look nice. Also has big motor options? Any info will help.
retired on a mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 08:50 AM   #2

IWS is just a dealer and tries to make a Renegade look like it is built special for them.

I have a 2018 Renegade Verona on order for an April delivery, not from IWS, if I can answer any questions for you.

BTW, Although I had spoken with IWS, I bought closer to home and a better deal. Nothing negative about IWS.

Paul
2003-12 1997 Blue Bird Wanderlodge WB 43 class A
2016-17 2016 Forest River Forester 2801 QSF class C
2017 2018 Renegade Verona 36VSB Super C
AncientMariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:42 AM   #3

IWS Renegade

Watching there videos it shows and Tells of being on better frame larger holding tanks motor options fancy inside,better steps getting in,paint on slides that match side walls ? I'll look more into Renegade site for options.
retired on a mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:07 AM   #4

Before folks start blasting me for posting about a SOB in this forum, allow me to share my side.

When I first bought my Forester, I had been away from the shopping/buying circus for about 12 years and I was defensive and prepared to go to war with Forest River over perceived issues. Thanks to Josh Cavitt and Travis Logan on the Forester side, and by joining with other Forest River activities, I soon lost my edginess and realized the industry had changed in 12 years. People listen and respond (usually lol) if you treat them as you wish to be treated.

Forest River has gone way beyond my expectations and I will not hesitate to share my *GOOD* experiences with anyone caring to listen.

I have saved my comments about Brian Clemens to the last of this message as IMHO, he is the best I have experienced in this industry over the past 20+ years of RVing and with having dealt with many manufacturers. Although I never spoken with him or messaged either, I wanted to remain in the FR family and have access to Brians opinions and help if I needed it. I really wanted to buy a DX3 or possibly a Force HD, but alas, we couldn't make the floor plans work for us and a few other personal preferences difference.

I will continue to lurk here if no one minds and occasionally share my knowledge and experience if I can.

Paul
2003-12 1997 Blue Bird Wanderlodge WB 43 class A
2016-17 2016 Forest River Forester 2801 QSF class C
2017 2018 Renegade Verona 36VSB Super C
AncientMariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:24 AM   #5
Commercial Member

Man, I was in the middle of typing "TRAITOR!!!!!", and then I read those very nice comments...lol. No worries. We welcome all. I've been doing this long enough that I know they'll come back around to the dark side soon enough

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 10:31 AM   #6
Commercial Member

What floor plan did you end up with? (never mind...helps to read a signature)

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote