Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-27-2020, 02:48 PM   #21

Nice video Brian. Thanks...
jneum525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 08:40 AM   #22
Norwood Auto Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
https://www.facebook.com/58780760805...ll_videos_card

Around the 6:50 mark the kitchen is shown.
Does the refrigerator operate off the Inverter/shore/generator or is it 12V?
vlamgat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 11:35 AM   #23
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlamgat View Post
Does the refrigerator operate off the Inverter/shore/generator or is it 12V?
Its 110V

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:07 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
There is always this one in the meantime.

If i didn't know better there looks like an M2 4x4 at the 6:22-6:25 mark, front end is a bit high for standard chassis??
V6TOY4X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 07:13 PM   #25
AF CMSGT RET

glad to hear that the rear door will accommodate a spare tire, even if I can't change it , the road service guy can and I will have available. Driving some roads and areas of the country, especially Alaska and Alcan, the chances o having the right tire available is like going to Vegas to get rich, not happening.!!!!
pickeljr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 05:54 AM   #26
Norwood Auto Italia

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickeljr View Post
glad to hear that the rear door will accommodate a spare tire, even if I can't change it , the road service guy can and I will have available. Driving some roads and areas of the country, especially Alaska and Alcan, the chances o having the right tire available is like going to Vegas to get rich, not happening.!!!!
Agreed - big issue for me as I am often traveling with time constraints and the hours/days to find a replacement makes for considerable stress. And its not just Alaska/Canada, I have had issues with other coaches in TX and OH. Less of a problem with these over the road 19.5" in terms of their resilience but this size is used as a trailer tire in the 18 wheel community and those tires are not suitable for RVs so are not in stock in size or brand. Finding a Conti on the road is highly unlikely. Michelin or Kuhmo - maybe.
Old 08-29-2020, 06:03 AM   #27
Norwood Auto Italia

AC question 30/28SS?

Does the condensate from the ACs deposit on the roof (I am sure) or is their a drain? And if anyone is running their ACs in a 28SS this Summer - do you see the condensate is making a single path to run off the roof or does each of the AC units find their own? Of course each time you stop it will be a different result but to do they seem to work in tandem or is it serendipitous?

I ask because inevitably these run offs carry particulate deposited on the roof that ends up as black streaks down the side requiring a ladder to remove. I am wondering if the multiple streaks will appear relatively high up on the coach making a step ladder a better proposition than the relatively less stable extension ladder. I have discovered that the longer these streaks are left unmolested, the harder they are to remove.