Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-02-2019, 01:57 AM   #1

Pics needed

Hello all,
after research and looking at friends and family's units, we are very interested in purchasing an isata 5 36ds. As you all know these are special order only unless you can find one (lol) sitting on a dealers lot. The issue is, my wife has to see the layout (cabinets and upholstery) before we can order. No dealer within 500 miles has one for us to look at.
I like the Driftwood and Pebble. She likes it but wants to see it before any ordering takes place. With that said, We would appreciate any pics of your units showing the different configurations of cabinets and upholstery. You can PM or post public.
We appreciate any help and look forward to becoming extended family.
Alan n Lor Duggan
AlannLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:22 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlannLori View Post
Hello all,
after research and looking at friends and family's units, we are very interested in purchasing an isata 5 36ds. As you all know these are special order only unless you can find one (lol) sitting on a dealers lot. The issue is, my wife has to see the layout (cabinets and upholstery) before we can order. No dealer within 500 miles has one for us to look at.
I like the Driftwood and Pebble. She likes it but wants to see it before any ordering takes place. With that said, We would appreciate any pics of your units showing the different configurations of cabinets and upholstery. You can PM or post public.
Alan n Lor Duggan
Where are you located? Maybe a forum member would let you come take a look at theirs?
Old 08-02-2019, 08:25 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLT4SPD View Post
Where are you located? Maybe a forum member would let you come take a look at theirs?
From profile:

City = Highland
State = California

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:30 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Anthem RV in AZ, is the only one I see in stock anywhere close. Have you looked at the Dynamax website????

We have a 360 tour of that model with Driftwood cabinetry.

https://dynamaxcorp.com/class-c-moto...ta-5/36DS/2281

You can see the layout from any angle you want.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlannLori View Post
Hello all,
Alan n Lor Duggan
You could drive to San Diego and tour mine, but there are probably many in the LA basin. There are a few on this forum that post from your area. And the Westminster dealer (DDRV, looks like the have a DS on order?) occasionally has one on the lot. PM me if you interested. I have a 2019 36 DS.
Days camped 2021 = 25
caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:20 AM   #6

Pics of I5

I just set up my account so that I could reply. My DH (Tom in Ohio) usually does all that...sorry for any confusion I may cause...

BC's 360* link is very accurate except the interior fabrics, etc. are not pebble. I will attempt to attach a couple of pics to show you the driftwood/pebble combo in our unit. The pebble interior brings out the honey brown/teal tones of the driftwood cabinetry. So, I tried to bring out that coloring with a few personal touches. Please excuse the mess as we are between trips.

Sorry about the sideways pic...that one is from March when we took delivery, view from the overhead bunk.

CathyE
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hrsru+BhRlK1MqC+3mrzJw.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	317.0 KB
ID:	211443   Click image for larger version

Name:	8jOjYLE1R8qH%AuIKtSriA.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	323.0 KB
ID:	211444  
CathyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:53 AM   #7

I have a Isata 5 30 FW 4x4. I lived in Victorville. You are welcome to take a look at it.
Driftwood cabinetry and drawers and expresso main
toothdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 12:24 PM   #8
Pawnee Buffalo Hunter

search rvt and rvtrader and you can find a variety of new and used ones for sale, ie: https://www.rvtrader.com/Dynamax-Cor...2036DS%7C35820
LittleMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 08:24 PM   #9

Pic

http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=211466&stc=1&d=1564881 736
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	90555834-C0D5-4B01-9C5F-1304E4CA427F.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	307.7 KB
ID:	211466  
TimK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:55 AM   #10
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CathyE View Post
I just set up my account so that I could reply. My DH (Tom in Ohio) usually does all that...sorry for any confusion I may cause...

BC's 360* link is very accurate except the interior fabrics, etc. are not pebble. I will attempt to attach a couple of pics to show you the driftwood/pebble combo in our unit. The pebble interior brings out the honey brown/teal tones of the driftwood cabinetry. So, I tried to bring out that coloring with a few personal touches. Please excuse the mess as we are between trips.

Sorry about the sideways pic...that one is from March when we took delivery, view from the overhead bunk.

CathyE
I'm not so sure about that....your pics are the Seashore interior, which is lighter than Pebble.

Seashore uses Cowdry Cream leather (their color name, not mine) which is a lighter beige.

Pebble Uses Spokane Umber, which is a darker/medium leather. Still pretty light but with gray tones.

Espresso is the darker brown.

The picture I call out as the Driftwood cabinetry...but not Pebble. That is actually the Espresso in the 360.

Old 08-05-2019, 08:58 AM   #11
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimK View Post
http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=211466&stc=1&d=1564881 736
^^that^^ is in fact the Pebble. You can tell by the valance (though we have had some people special order a different valance than the normal one that goes with a color).

Old 08-05-2019, 11:01 AM   #12

Thank you

Hello all, thank you for the responses . We have been on vacation and not checking the thread as often as we should . I just wanted to let you all know we appreciate your feedback. We are still away but when we get back next week, we will try to reach out to those that invited us out to see your rigs.
Thanks again
AlannLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:26 PM   #13

Pics/Seashore, not pebble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
I'm not so sure about that....your pics are the Seashore interior, which is lighter than Pebble.

Seashore uses Cowdry Cream leather (their color name, not mine) which is a lighter beige.

Pebble Uses Spokane Umber, which is a darker/medium leather. Still pretty light but with gray tones.

Espresso is the darker brown.

The picture I call out as the Driftwood cabinetry...but not Pebble. That is actually the Espresso in the 360.
Thanks BC, yes...we did get the seashore...makes the interior look bigger & brighter! Tom & I love it!
Smart4Two Toad
CathyE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:35 PM   #14

TimK, Was that a special order to get the cabinets & TV over the cab...instead of a bed? I don't see that set up on the Isata 5's I see for sale. I really like it.
cooper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 06:42 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper16 View Post
TimK, Was that a special order to get the cabinets & TV over the cab...instead of a bed? I don't see that set up on the Isata 5's I see for sale. I really like it.
I actually bought it used.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:47 PM   #16

Good find. Do you know if it was an option to get the cabinets? I'll keep looking for one like that.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:48 PM   #17

I don’t know but I really like it.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:59 PM   #18

Thanks. We like it too...looks a lot nicer that just a bed. Maybe we'll be lucky enough to find one too.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:12 PM   #19

Factory discontinued the TV/cabinet option sometime ago. I had a local cabinet shop do this for me. Most expensive component is the swing out TV mount. If you are interested I have more photos including construction photos and the factory drawings which I used as a guide.
Days camped 2021 = 25
caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:32 AM   #20

ISATA 5 Cabinets

caseymyers, thanks for the info about being discontinued. We have an Isata 3 now but are thinking about moving to the Isata 5. If we make that move I'd like to see your pictures and that would be great to have the factory drawings.