Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2021, 08:28 AM   #1

Rev questions

Just purchased a 2016 Rev 24RB. Have a couple questions to fellow Rev owners. Trying to find some parts.

1. Led ceiling lighting I know is made by Jupiter lighting. Have not been able to find them for sale anywhere. Anyone have any luck finding them?

2. Privacy curtain. Mine is missing one. Looks like it was a snap on with seven snaps. Where might I find one or something similar?

3. In the Rev brochures it looks like the 2015 had a glass sink cover but the 2016 did not. I wonder why? Is the sink the same between the two years? If so where might I find one?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Pajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 10:17 AM   #2
Commercial Member

1. we ran those on the Isata 3 for a while too. You might want to see if our parts department has any left.

2. I don't recall that, but its been a while.

3. Some people did not like the vessel bowl. Also we found in high heat it could shatter.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 11:08 AM   #3

3. No. This one was for the double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink.
Old 07-31-2021, 11:59 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajer View Post
3. No. This one was for the double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink.
Ah, sorry. Missed the cover part.
Don’t remember glass, but we converted to a lighter one.

Just google slatted Rv sink cover. It’s a roll up aluminum cover. Works great.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 12:55 PM   #5

Thank You!
Old 10-12-2021, 06:49 AM   #6

I have new to me REV 2018 trying to meet rev owners
Cryptofit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 08:37 PM   #7

I also have a new to me 2017 24RB. I’m looking for all info on the systems
Torpedojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 05:46 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptofit View Post
I have new to me REV 2018 trying to meet rev owners
Hello
Old 10-28-2021, 02:20 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpedojoe View Post
I also have a new to me 2017 24RB. I’m looking for all info on the systems
What do you need to know?

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 09:11 AM   #10

Let me think about it for a few. For starters if it’s ok I’ll ask about how work the water / grey and black tanks. I only see one switch. My older coachman had a more elaborate control system and was marked for many options. Filling, using , draining, wintering, sterilization etc.

Also I’m not completely sure how to use the electrical system. Shore power, inverter and where that power goes to and how exactly the transfer switch works. 3 days after I got it my 1000 watt pure sine wave inverter stopped working. I’m wondering if it could be something I did. Maybe leaving it on when connecting or disconnecting the shore power ? Not exactly sure. It showed good on the front as far as voltage and green status light. I’ll leave it at that for now. Still have more questions. I wish there was a Dynamax manual?
Old 10-30-2021, 10:33 PM   #11

Please post a photo of that switch.

You have a newer model than me but maybe the same or similar.

The fresh water filling switch is in my outside shower compartment. It is an Anderson valve. It has four positions such as Tank Fill, City, Sanitize/Anti freeze and Normal.

Hook up fresh water hose to the nearby city water port. Then on the valve choose City to have a direct connection to your water supply. Turn the valve to Tank Fill to add water to your fresh water tank. Set at Normal to use water from your fresh water tank.

BTW, release pressure on the valve before turning it by opening a faucet for a few seconds. Outside shower faucet is convenient for this.

I think I used the tank fill option to add bleach to the tank.

My inverter has a reset button that is not easy to see or push. Take a good look and push harder than you usually do. I don’t know for sure if connecting and disconnecting shore power affects the inverter. I used to think it did but haven’t used it much in past year or two. I also have a momentary switch by my rear door for the inverter. That has to be activated for the inverter to work. When my inverter displays voltage it is working; I think, see last sentence below.

The transfer switch activates when you switch between shore power and generator. Automatic, nothing for you to do.

Dynamax has lots of good info and videos on their web site or you can Google them for YouTube.

I hope this makes sense. I got another concussion tonight and am kind of punch drunk again.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
question, questions