Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-14-2019, 02:17 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-A-TONIC View Post
The only reason I would take a queen bed over a RV king is if the queen was walk around and the king was not. Making beds from on top of the bed sucks so bad that I want to throw stuff when I am finished.
Try it with a folding bed in a Isata 3RW!
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:21 PM   #42
Commercial Member

https://beddys.com/collections/rvs-campers

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:28 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
16 cu ft Residential.

While you have seen "some" negative options, I believe residential fridges account for 95% of our M2 business. The 12 cu ft RV fridge would probably work with a wider wall.

Regardless, I think I have a solution even with a swinging door.
What are the dimensions of the refrigerator opening.

What if one wanted a non-residential fridge like a Dometic or Norcold?

Or, one of these:
Furrion RV Refrigerators
Old 06-14-2019, 02:31 PM   #44
Commercial Member

We option a 12 Cu Ft Dometic currently.

Old 06-14-2019, 03:36 PM   #45

Why not option a 12 volt compressor model? I like the idea of them and 12 volt roof air, no running genset while driving.

Frank
FrankMor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:21 PM   #46

Any chance of a washer/dryer option in one of the wardrobe closets?[emoji16]
SusieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:11 AM   #47

OK, Going out on a limb here... Just an "out of the Box" idea.

Make the rear room, a "living room" with a murphy bed. Move the BR wall forward, and make the front room a smaller "kitchen/dining" room.

I know this makes it impossible to use the under bed as a tank location, but perhaps it might be worthwhile to lose a bay to gain interior room.

Mike&Donna
2013 Dynaquest 390XL
On the dolly:
2012 Scion iQ (Inclement weather & grocery getter)
Mythplaced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:45 AM   #48

I like rear livingroom floorplans on travel trailers / 5ers but on a motorhome you can't have a front bedroom. Murphy bed is a good idea but that wouldn't meet the design philosophy of a full-time bed. I'd still be OK with it as at least the mattress could be full size and non-folding.
Rumline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 06:15 PM   #49

Quote:
Can of fridge & pantry location be swapped with entry & closet? A more centered entry for close access to throne/lav.
Likely not. I mean it could, but it closes off the passenger seat a little more and makes it not as much a part of the room when swiveled. The other added benefit is that we have an entry like this so its easier. At some point I'll lay it out the other way and and what it looks like

Tank sizes? No idea, we just threw it together.

Deep double sink? Our normal double sink, which I guess is deeper than the solid surface ones we used to use.

Which manufacturer of hide-a-bed? Size of bed without counting bolsters? Just a drawing

It's been a while. Just want to bump this thread up in hope of some updates.
Shower appears to be the one with integral seat. Correct, our standard shower for DX3 and XL

Is the throne an elongated seat/bowl? Any options for water conserving non-macerator? Likely not. They would only put a macerator in if they cna't put it over the tanks. I assume they used our standard tanks, but we didn't get that far

Is the 12cuft fridge a propane/electric? it would be our standard fridge selections

Any new ideas for his & her dining tables? No...but I know you love the lagun tables. Issue is mounting them to the fascia...they're not all that functional that way. The only way we could do them right is to install a hardwood base with sort of a power sofa on top. Then you could mount it to the face of the base and have full articulation

Great bath setup & location w/pocket door privacy.

Can 40"main TV in a non-bunkover be mounted in a cabinet similar to what was in the old 300ST w/ some sort of articulating arm when the TV could be pulled out some and rotated to a desired angle? Haven't got that far

If you actually show a King bed in this floorplan, then maybe you could get it down to 30ft overall. In theory, but this might be dictated a little bit by the chassis wheel base...again, haven't got all that far with it to discuss. But 30 or 31 its not all that different. We'll call it a 28 for the camp sites.

It's been a while. Just thought to bump this thread up with hope of any updates.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:06 PM   #50

Is this in the works?
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:06 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Davis View Post
Is this in the works?
Let's hope so & soon.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:30 AM   #52
Commercial Member

Its currently a battle between this short one and a bath and a half bunk model.

We have two people that want to place deposits on that one...so depending on how may deposits we get will decide the next floor plan

Old 07-23-2019, 08:38 AM   #53

Quote:
Its currently a battle between this short one and a bath and a half bunk model.

We have two people that want to place deposits on that one...so depending on how may deposits we get will decide the next floor plan
How can anyone put a deposit on a coach that has yet to be designed without having any details, nor idea of price, nor idea on trade-in value, nor expected delivery date, nor inspection of quality, fit & fitment? And, how would collecting a deposit work with the manufacturer or the dealer?

Wheelbase, GVWR, tank capacities, powertrain, heating & cooling technology, insulation, leveling technology, storage capacity & configuration,... you know, the more important stuff.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:16 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatudes View Post
How can anyone put a deposit on a coach that has yet to be designed without having any details, nor idea of price, nor idea on trade-in value, nor expected delivery date, nor inspection of quality, fit & fitment? And, how would collecting a deposit work with the manufacturer or the dealer?

Wheelbase, GVWR, tank capacities, powertrain, heating & cooling technology, insulation, leveling technology, storage capacity & configuration,... you know, the more important stuff.
Blind faith in our shining beacon of light/demi-god
Old 07-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #55
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatudes View Post

You'd have to ask them... I assume they already own a Dynamax and want a new floor plan. So they sort of know all those details in general.

I'd call it "earnest money" more than a deposit.

Old 07-23-2019, 10:26 AM   #56

Quote:
You'd have to ask them... I assume they already own a Dynamax and want a new floor plan. So they sort of know all those details in general.

I'd call it "earnest money" more than a deposit.
Ask who? in general. Earnest money on a real estate offer is based on a defined offer, a known property & timeframe. Blind faith is for the young & naïve. Seems like production & end-user possession of a Short Extreme Weather M2 is most likely years away from reality.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:42 AM   #57
Commercial Member

well, that escalated quickly...

We have had requests for not only a short M2, but also a bath and a half bunk M2. The bath and a half bunk, was already slated for a Cascadia, which seems to never want to actually come to fruition.

My comment on deposit was simply in jest more than anything (I thought the winky face clearly stated that). At the rally, when the bath and a half bunk came up, someone simply said "if you build it, I will literally give you a deposit right now as they pulled out their wallet". I fully believe they would have if I really pushed that, but as you mention it is not really something we can do with a dealer/OEM relationship. But the whole point they were trying to make was that they were serious and ready to buy.

To be clear, I have given both floor plans to sales to discuss amongst themselves. All we're waiting on is direction from them and then we will press forward on details. I fully expect both floor plans in the next 12 months to built, just not sure in which order.

Old 07-23-2019, 11:06 AM   #58

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
I know 2 people at the rally who own Dynamax's now ready to put a deposit on the bath and a half. They have been asking for it for awhile and have been discussing it
Will not provide names though............
Old 07-23-2019, 11:12 AM   #59

Quote:
Yes, we offer cab-overs on just about everything.

Also, we try and standardize our furniture. So if you see a sofa...or dinette, know that our plan is to offer Sofa/Dinette/Recliners. take your pick.

This is a quick layout using today's components.
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...2&d=1560461405

Can the passenger side be a "mega" slide?
Kitchen and Lav moves with the bedroom.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:26 AM   #60
Commercial Member

Likely not...I don't love kitchen slides because they can really only be 18". Tough to slide plumbing and other things more than that. Plus it makes it harder for the doors to close everything off in that case.

Tags
bed