Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-23-2021, 11:19 AM   #1

Shortness is here - Got a M2 floorplan in mind?

This gotta be a about a 30, if not less

Paint scheme similar to new Magnetic Isata 3
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IWS-Renegade-Sportsman-Stock-1104.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	426.9 KB
ID:	257660  
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:15 PM   #2

Assuming this is based off of the S2RV platform instead of an M2? If I take that image into a graphic app I have at home and scale to 22.5" wheel, I land the vehicle at 27' 8" in total length.

Jim
CyberShanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 01:42 PM   #3
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberShanks View Post
Assuming this is based off of the S2RV platform instead of an M2? If I take that image into a graphic app I have at home and scale to 22.5" wheel, I land the vehicle at 27' 8" in total length.

Jim
I don't think that is possible. The S2RV chassis is a rear 100 gallon tank. can't make it that small as it is "aft axle". It is for sure an M2, front dual tanks. Not a floor plan that would be wildly popular however with no fixed bed. It will appeal to some and they are welcome to pay "custom coach" pricing to get it.

Almost zero exterior storage. One small one up front and then one filled with water tank and then another small one, none of which are pass through or even 3/4".

Overall Length, 30'.

I think if you compared the Europa at 33'5" to this at 30'....the Europa would sell 30-1 and I think that is being conservative. But I'm sure it fills a niche for that dealer.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 03:16 PM   #4

How many would prefer the S2RV chassis over the M2?

I looked at them both a while back and the S2RV seems like a downgraded M2. Granted some of the changes make it more RV friendly, but for me…I’ll stick with all truck.

—john
johndjmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 06:32 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndjmix View Post
How many would prefer the S2RV chassis over the M2?

I looked at them both a while back and the S2RV seems like a downgraded M2. Granted some of the changes make it more RV friendly, but for me…I’ll stick with all truck.

—john
M2 for sure.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 08:52 AM   #6

M2 'truck' all the way. I want solid towing and hitch capacity.

Jim
CyberShanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:06 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
It is for sure an M2, front dual tanks. Not a floor plan that would be wildly popular however with no fixed bed.

Almost zero exterior storage.

I think if you compared the Europa at 33'5" to this at 30'....the Europa would sell 30-1
Imagine how much beer can be stored in that "mudroom" and accessible hatched rooftop. This rig even has a solid rear ladder & 20K lb tow.

No fixed bed but a folding bed in a Europa is not really a fixed bed either. With some more imagination, a cleverly engineered motorized trifold/recliner could be useful in any floorplan.

It would be interesting to note how many of these, or similar, have already been sold over the years at what cost & quality as compared to the yet to be delivered Europa. Counting yet-to-be-sold chickens before they are hatched with the "existing" Europa quality/floorplan is quite a lofty ambition and at what price point.

Some folks may be willing to pay the price to get what they really want. It's just a deduction.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IWS Signature Series 30’ Mid-Bath Rear-Entry Sportsman.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	257934  
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 08:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatudes View Post
Imagine how much beer can be stored in that "mudroom" and accessible hatched rooftop. This rig even has a solid rear ladder & 20K lb tow.

No fixed bed but a folding bed in a Europa is not really a fixed bed either. With some more imagination, a cleverly engineered motorized trifold/recliner could be useful in any floorplan.

It would be interesting to note how many of these, or similar, have already been sold over the years at what cost & quality as compared to the yet to be delivered Europa. Counting yet-to-be-sold chickens before they are hatched with the "existing" Europa quality/floorplan is quite a lofty ambition and at what price point.

Some folks may be willing to pay the price to get what they really want. It's just a deduction.
Well, to be fair it’s not an apples to apples comparison. The quality of a Renegade Classic is going to far exceed the Europa lol. Won’t even be close.
PremierPOWER is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
floor