Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-05-2016, 05:40 PM   #1

Turn signal lights in front with brakes

2015 REV RB

I see this while guiding the RV as it is backed up and I am at the front. When the brakes are applied, the front passenger side turn signal, lights up solid like the brake light. The turn signals are not turned on.

All the lights work correctly except for this. The lights are sealed to the RV, but I can break the seal to take it off then reseal it. Any suggestions?

Tom D
2015 REV RB
Orlando
Tom-n-Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 06:03 PM   #2
Left Coast

Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Turn signal switch problem
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:26 AM   #3
Commercial Member

No switch issue...it has to do with the way the rear tail lights are "stop, turn". The rear camera can come on when breaking too because it activates the turn signal, which then turns on one of the side cameras.

All those lights come in handy at Christmas time.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:34 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
No switch issue...it has to do with the way the rear tail lights are "stop, turn". The rear camera can come on when breaking too because it activates the turn signal, which then turns on one of the side cameras.

All those lights come in handy at Christmas time.
The 2015 REV doesn't have side cameras. As a guess, before I pull off the tail light, there is a ground issue/not grounded. I'll probably have to take both tail lights off to compare them. Not looking forward to that since they have sealant around them.
Tom-n-Dale is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brakes, light