Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2020, 09:27 PM   #1

Walk Through Videos?

Hey All...

I am wondering if there are going to be any detailed walk through videos coming out on all the 2021 Dynamaxs?

This would really help a guy like me who is not close to a dealer and, even if I were, it is very hard to get all the details due to the fact that either the model of coach is not on their lot and/or the salesperson is clueless.

For example, it is next to impossible to find an Isata 5 28SS on a dealer lot therefore making it impossible to see one in person or get any sort of feel or familiarity with the coach. A quality, in depth video would make a big difference.

Next best thing, a very detailed and thorough walk through of the entire coach would be most helpful. There are other manufacturers that are doing pretty good job with detailed videos and I have to say they are nice to see, very informative and is the next best thing to being there.

Now, not all of the videos out there are very good...in fact, most are pretty awful. Most do not go into nearly enough detail and the presenter sounds completely unprepared like they are winging it. A full walk though video, IMHO, should be at least a 45 minutes to one hour or so in length and shows off the entire coach, stem to stern. Not some lame dealership videos. I have seen them all and most are horrible.

Sure would be nice to see the Dynamax do them on the 2021s!

And I believe it would open up a lot of consumer's eyes to the product line who otherwise may not know about them.

Am I late to the party? Did I see somewhere that there will indeed be videos coming out? If not, feel free to allow me to offer my services as a presenter. I would be more than happy to host the walk-throughs. Just say the word.
Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 09:23 AM   #2
Commercial Member

This is a constant conversation.

1. Most people like videos of 10 minutes or less. If you do any researd on Youtube and the like...they are 5-7 minutes.
2. Our walk through videos, like I originally did of the 30FW, are more like 30-40 minutes and even that seems long.
3. We can easily do a video of 60 minutes, but I can tell you "by far and away", most people won't watch them.

We did a walk through of the 28SS on FB as part of a LIVE version. We've had many orders off of "just" that video. So when you say, "more in depth", I'm not sure exactly what you would be looking for....other than having it all in one spot.

What we have been doing, and will likely continue to do, is a shorter video on all the areas in question. So maybe a 30 minute walk through of the 28SS. Then we have done a more in depth look at the slides, we have done a video on the AV system.. And in fact, THAT is not getting the views since it is longer, so I just did a video specific to the HDMI matrix.

https://www.facebook.com/DynamaxMoto...5640136889814/

here is the 28SS video we did on its premier.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 10:14 AM   #3

Hey BC...

I hear you and I sort of get what you mean.

However, buying a $200K (give or take) plus motorhome is different than most things one views on a less than 10 minute video on YouTube.

Call me crazy, but the more details the better and based upon how most people who buy these things are extremely anal retentive about their purchase, baby their coaches to the extreme and clean them all the time even when they are not dirty, I would argue that most of them would like a more detailed video (okay, maybe not an hour but at least 30 minutes) that shows off more details than what is currently out there.

I have seen the FB video on the 28SS...it was okay but
the quality wasn't what one would expect at a price point such as this and there is plenty that was left out (which is understandable given the circumstances when it was made). There is plenty to review in a Dynamax and details count.

Of course, you did a fabulous job presenting the 28SS, but since I would think there have been at least a few modifications since the prototype, you have had redundant questions that you could address as part of the video and you have people who cannot see on in person, that doing a nice, higher quality video would be beneficial.

I know it would help with sales...no question about it.

Finally, I also watched the 30FW video and while it may seem long to you, for those of us getting ready to fork over a bundle of cash a video of that detail is much appreciated.

If one thinks a video is too long, they can simply fast forward to the parts they care to watch.

And, if they decide not to watch a video relating to a specific coach strictly because of the length of the video, they are not really interested and would never be buying one anyway.

Me, I am still going to buy a 28SS, video or no video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
This is a constant conversation.

1. Most people like videos of 10 minutes or less. If you do any researd on Youtube and the like...they are 5-7 minutes.
2. Our walk through videos, like I originally did of the 30FW, are more like 30-40 minutes and even that seems long.
3. We can easily do a video of 60 minutes, but I can tell you "by far and away", most people won't watch them.

We did a walk through of the 28SS on FB as part of a LIVE version. We've had many orders off of "just" that video. So when you say, "more in depth", I'm not sure exactly what you would be looking for....other than having it all in one spot.

What we have been doing, and will likely continue to do, is a shorter video on all the areas in question. So maybe a 30 minute walk through of the 28SS. Then we have done a more in depth look at the slides, we have done a video on the AV system.. And in fact, THAT is not getting the views since it is longer, so I just did a video specific to the HDMI matrix.

https://www.facebook.com/DynamaxMoto...5640136889814/

here is the 28SS video we did on its premier.
Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote