Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2021, 07:48 PM   #1

Water knob will not turn

Water knob was on dry camp. I got it turn to fill. Now it will not turn all the way back to dry camp and it will not turn to city water. Help no water!
kp5692958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 08:12 PM   #2
Motorized GM

#1. Make sure you have relieved pressure on the line. IE, if it is on fill, make sure the hose is off, pump is off, and you have opened a faucet to remove any water pressure.

#2. It can be hard to turn, but it will get there.
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 08:51 PM   #3

Ok, I will try that. Dumb question, do I have to have the hose connected to turn the knob. I disconnected it thinking that water in the hose might be causing pressure. Water is turned off now at the faucet/hydrant.
kp5692958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 05:37 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp5692958 View Post
Ok, I will try that. Dumb question, do I have to have the hose connected to turn the knob. I disconnected it thinking that water in the hose might be causing pressure. Water is turned off now at the faucet/hydrant.
No, the hose makes no difference either way as long as the water is turned off at the hydrant and the pressure is relieved in the system by opening one of the faucets. I always relieve the pressure on the system before trying to turn the Anderson valve. Itís hard on the o rings in the valve when turning with pressure on the system.
US Army Veteran 🇺🇸
Previous coach 2017 Isata 3RW
Also,3 Diesel pushers, 1Bvan, 2 class Cs
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water