Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-15-2021, 05:06 PM   #1

Wiring diagrams/schematics 2020 force H-D 37TS

I searched through many threads, unfortunately most of them were too old for me to reply to.
I just recently purchased a 2020 force HD 37TS. I am looking for wiring diagrams for both the freightliner chassis and the motorhome.
I started with trying to repair the radio and found the typical red and yellow wire swapped. After fixing that it intern left my back up camera active all the time. So I was able to switch that wire to a keyed switch. However I’m trying to find the triggers for the left and right camera inputs/triggers. Also we just like to have a good schematic of what the system is supposed to be, it looks like a blown up nest of wires behind the dash, very untidy.
I am also interested in seeing how the wiring to the heaters are ran, my front thermostat doesn’t run the heater instead the one in the bedroom does, and I read that the wires could be swapped somewhere in another old thread.
Hoping that somewhere there is a list of wiring diagrams maybe even the plumbing diagrams would be nice to have.
I am a certified mechanic have worked on multiple coaches including multiplex systems and do most of my maintenance myself, so having proper diagrams makes things much easier.
Thanks!
BigIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 06:05 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigIron View Post
I searched through many threads, unfortunately most of them were too old for me to reply to.
I just recently purchased a 2020 force HD 37TS. I am looking for wiring diagrams for both the freightliner chassis and the motorhome.
I started with trying to repair the radio and found the typical red and yellow wire swapped. After fixing that it intern left my back up camera active all the time. So I was able to switch that wire to a keyed switch. However I’m trying to find the triggers for the left and right camera inputs/triggers. Also we just like to have a good schematic of what the system is supposed to be, it looks like a blown up nest of wires behind the dash, very untidy.
I am also interested in seeing how the wiring to the heaters are ran, my front thermostat doesn’t run the heater instead the one in the bedroom does, and I read that the wires could be swapped somewhere in another old thread.
Hoping that somewhere there is a list of wiring diagrams maybe even the plumbing diagrams would be nice to have.
I am a certified mechanic have worked on multiple coaches including multiplex systems and do most of my maintenance myself, so having proper diagrams makes things much easier.
Thanks!
for the dash area you should contact freightliner dtna connect.
https://dtnacontent-dtna.prd.freight...t-NewUser.html

Register as an owner. Once you are in their system then you can access the parts listings and the wiring diagrams (freightliner half) of your truck.

for the Dynamax side of the equation you will have to contact Dynamax. Maybe they have pdf copies of the wiring ready by now. Mr. C will have to answer that part.
Old 05-29-2021, 10:03 AM   #3

Electrical diagrams

These are what I was able to get from Dynamax for my 2020 Force TS. Hope they help, if you figure out how to switch the thermostats on the furnace please let me know I would like to do that also.
MG57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diagram, ram, wiring