Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-20-2019, 05:09 PM   #1

2013 31CKTS water pump problem.

Can anyone tell me where the fresh water tank is located? Another question where does the line that hooks to the pump hook to the tank. Pump works fine on bench but it’s sucking air from someplace.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:21 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosechase View Post
Can anyone tell me where the fresh water tank is located? Another question where does the line that hooks to the pump hook to the tank. Pump works fine on bench but it’s sucking air from someplace.
I just worked on my pump on my 2014 33CKTS. I'm assuming on yours the pump is behind the "basement" wall near the furnace and inverter just like mine. The water line will connect into your main water line from the bottom of the water tank. I thought mine was sucking air as well and I replaced the pump. It just kept running. It took 45 minutes of running before all the air was out of the line. Try filling the water tank and start with the faucet farthest from the pump. Mine was kitchen, then shower, and then bathroom sink. That's how it worked for me. I'm sure others will have great suggestions as well. Good luck and be patient.

Check out my Blog "A Grande Tour" about our travels and other writings! agrandetour.com
dougschne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2013, pump, water, water pump