Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-03-2021, 11:20 AM   #1

37FLH Galley Tank

Anyone out there have a 2019 or 2020 37FLH that can tell me where/what the galley tank is connected to? It has a grey water for the kitchen and 1/2 bath and a grey for the master bath. I've ran water into the outdoor kitchen sink and pulled the drain. Nothing. The dealer was about as helpful as a hog with a saddle and finding an answer on Forest River's site is not easy.

Thanks in advance.
MrMagicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 02:38 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagicMan View Post
Anyone out there have a 2019 or 2020 37FLH that can tell me where/what the galley tank is connected to? It has a grey water for the kitchen and 1/2 bath and a grey for the master bath. I've ran water into the outdoor kitchen sink and pulled the drain. Nothing. The dealer was about as helpful as a hog with a saddle and finding an answer on Forest River's site is not easy.

Thanks in advance.
It would help if you posted the brand of RV since many brands use the same model number.
Then i can move your post the correct brand sub-forum.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 06:51 PM   #3

Sorry, it's a Sabre 37FLH.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:15 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Sorry, it's a Sabre 37FLH.
Moved to the Sabre sub-forum.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 08:41 AM   #5

Quote:

Thanks in advance.

I have a 2020 37FLH and the drain valve pull labeled "galley tank" is the grey water for the outside kitchen only. That tank valve pull is on the drivers side of the RV, below the bed slide out, and the sewer drain for it is right by the valve pull.

The master bathroom black and grey tanks are connected to the sewer drain below the bed slide out, but the pulls are located on the passenger side of the RV, right by the outside kitchen.

The half bath and kitchen black and grey tank sewer drain and pulls are together located under the drivers side kitchen slide out.

Hopefully this answered your questions, but let me know if I misunderstood you and I'll be happy to clarify.
GPs37FLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 01:52 PM   #6

I assumed that was the case, but have never gotten anything to drain from it. I'll have to run some water through it next time I have it at the house or on a trip to be sure it's all working.

Thanks.
Old 08-09-2021, 02:02 PM   #7

Quote:
I assumed that was the case, but have never gotten anything to drain from it. I'll have to run some water through it next time I have it at the house or on a trip to be sure it's all working.

Thanks.

No problems, man! I too have had little drain from that location, but probably because we don't run nearly as much water in the outside kitchen sink as the other inside sinks and shower. I assume because the outside kitchen has a separate valve pull it must have its own grey water tank, but couldn't tell you how big it is since I've never yet filled it, even on week long trips.
GPs37FLH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tank