Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-17-2021, 07:37 PM   #1

37FLL Observation Tablet?

I am reading here that if your coach is equipped with a backup camera that there is supposed to be an observation tablet that comes with your camper. I never received one of these, does anyone know if that's supposed to come with my 37FLL?

Thanks in advance!
SwordFifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:47 AM   #2

welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. I don't have the actual answer but would think if you had a backup camera its not much good without someway of viewing. check your build sheet and paperwork from the dealer.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:52 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFifth View Post
I am reading here that if your coach is equipped with a backup camera that there is supposed to be an observation tablet that comes with your camper. I never received one of these, does anyone know if that's supposed to come with my 37FLL?

Thanks in advance!

My Sabre did not come with a backup camera like yours. However, from what I've seen from other 2021 owners posts on this forum, they either came from FR with a Driven or Furrion camera. I had to look at some of the recent posts again that were about cameras that came factory installed. It appears the Driven cameras do indeed come with an observation tablet, and there are some that have had tablets come with their Furrion cameras too.

I would call the dealer service department to be sure which one you have. They should've instructed you how to connect and operate the camera during the PDI.
GPs37FLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:54 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFifth View Post

Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the forum! If your 37FLL came with a Lippert camera, the observation camera is an option to be purchased separately. At least according to the paperwork that came with my 36BHQ. The Lippert model can be viewed via the One Control app and thus why the tablet is an option.
FiveAndDime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 08:39 PM   #5
Happy Camper

Mine came with A Driven camera and a separate screen and the whole thing is junk.
Anderson Ultimate Connection 5th wheel hitch
Tonylmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 08:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
Mine came with A Driven camera and a separate screen and the whole thing is junk.
I haven't heard anything good about the Driven cameras. I'm going to give the LCI camera a shot (after warranty replacement arrives) as I like not having to have a dedicated screen to view. I've also thought about wiring up a compatible camera with my Chevy Infotainment system as well as a TMPS. This way I can view both from my truck screen.
FiveAndDime is offline   Reply With Quote