Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2021, 09:12 AM   #21
Happy Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPs37FLH View Post
The FLH has a red battery disconnect switch located in the front storage where the spare tire is located just above the batteries on the right of the back wall.

The juice pack will keep your batteries charged during storage, providing the roof panel is not covered and the batteries are not disconnected.
Thanks for the quick reply. Every RV should come with a battery disconnect switch. It is too easy to ruin a battery by letting it run down during storage.
Tonylmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2021, 09:32 AM   #22

Yeah, all of the new Sabre's have one, but I can't say for sure if the one in your FLL is in the exact location as on my FLH, but they usually install them close to the batteries.

For winter storage, I normally pull the batteries, bring 'em inside and attach 'em to a trickle charger. But, I have the juice pack too and store my RV beside my house, uncovered. Because of this, my batteries remain fully charged, so I left them connected this winter.
GPs37FLH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
37flj