Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2020, 10:17 PM   #1

New member here and have Sabre questions

So the wife and I are looking at the Sabre 32DPT after years of looking we have found the floor plan that is ideal for us. So I guess we are looking for feedback on this particular model the good the bad the ugly....lol..so any help would be appreciated. And since we are new to the forum so take it easy on us.....and we hope to enjoy this forum and all it has to offer
kedenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 05:50 PM   #2

Sabre owner

Hi kedenver,
We have a Sabre, but it's the QBOK, and 41 feet. I took a peek on YouTube of your model. Nice! We just became empty nesters, so we've been looking to downsize and shorten up. I'll be interested to hear how you like it. Is this your first 5th wheel? I just can't tell if it has a convection microwave or a regular one; I love our convection microwave. Are you full-time, or summer weekend campers. We have a few years to go before we can hit the road at least 3/4 or full-time. Hate to see winter coming and no camping. Enjoy your new rig!
Old 09-19-2020, 06:00 PM   #3

Welcome from Virginia !!!!

2005 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2017 Wildwood Lodge 4092 BFL
1966 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang SVO
Lillie Spoiled Rotten Boxer Mix
Oaklevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:49 AM   #4

We have a 2018 Sabre 36bhq so can't give advice on that particular floor plan but will say that we're very happy with it and each year they add nice improvements.
Skip12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 09:25 PM   #5

Thanks for the replies....we are looking to purchase by the end of the year we just viewed the 32DPT again and its the one for us. AS for the microwave I am pretty sure its conventional, and kinda small, but we will most likely use it for coffee and pop corn and other small snacks. So we hope to more than weekenders, I am still working and the wife is retired, and thanks for the warm welcome, hope to partake more as time goes on and the wife thanks everyone for the warm reception.
kedenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 01:25 PM   #6

I found a Sabre that I absolutely loved on line but I’m concerned about the quality. We have a Rockwood Signature and I haven’t been able to find a 5er that has the same good solid cabinet doors and drawers. We’ve found 3-4 that have the perfect floor plans for us but they are all on line. It bugs me I can’t do a hands on.
GmaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 10:28 AM   #7

Our Issue

kedenver,
We have a similar model 2019 30RLT. We’ve been having difficulty with the slide supporting the residential style refrigerator. We knew going into this that there could be a problem but loved this floor plan. After the first long trip the frig actually came loose and we had to brace it into place to make it home. The dealer reinforced the center slide bulkhead and reattached the frig. The next trip went well. I now notice the slide box out of square and pinching the exterior flap seal. Since we are out of warranty I’ve made slide adjustments myself. Just know going into your purchase that a residential refrigerator in a slide is troublesome. Other than this issue we love this unit. Good luck.
GAILFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sabre