Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2017, 01:07 AM   #1
Just a Rookie

Unhappy 2015 Sunseeker MBS 2400R circuit breaker diagrams

I could have sworn that I saw pictures of the circuit breakers and fuse panels for a unit like mine as I read through the forum posts. Despite using the search function, I have been unable to find those photos again. I know that there are several locations (driver's seat, etc.) but the location of specific breakers and fuses would sure be nice to know. Does anyone remember where those photos are or where I might find that information elsewhere?
Spokane, WA
717 Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:08 AM   #2

The chasis has a fuse block under the dash behind the removable panel to the left. Your OBD port is in there as well. Additionally there are chasis fuses under the drivers seat behind the outside grey panel. The fuse guide is in your MBS book, there may also be a fuse supplement. They should be available as a PDF on the Mercedes site if you didn't get them.
The house fuses and breakers are in the plastic panel at the bottom of the cabinet under the stove. Look down by the floor. Open the access door. Your 110 breakers and fuses should have hand written labels. The box order of those breakers and fuses may vary by vehicle but the labels should be correct.
There are a few scattered in line fuses around the coach. If you can't find your fuse/breaker problem in the main boxes then check the forums to see if anyone has found an in line fuse for that circuit. The water pump has one on its motor line as one example. Good luck
Old 06-27-2017, 07:24 AM   #3

I think there are fuses for the slides and jacks behind the panel on the left side of the stairwell, by the battery box
JoeSteiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:53 AM   #4

Hope this helps

Probably not an exact match for your layout, but it might provide some insight.

How do you like flying the baby "Boeing"?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 24R-Wiring Diagram Coach - 2014.pdf (327.3 KB, 519 views)
KatanaPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:14 PM   #5
Just a Rookie

Thanks for the help. Those diagrams will work very well. Did you get them from the factory? I'll print them out and add notes to my homemade manual so that I can find the information when I need it.

The 717 (previously called the MD95 before the Boeing buyout) was essentially a modernized DC9 with big engines and a glass cockpit. The flight controls had the same basic system with the accompanied delayed reactions. We called it the new DC9 with BMW/Rolls Royce power and 'color TV' (same FAA type rating). It had 100 percent fresh bleed air systems (no recycled cabin air) and lots of other 'nice to have' upgrades. It, like the 727, was a bit touchy to land smoothly with all that weight in the back. The fuel economy at altitude was exceptional..... I flew it with AirTran when it first came online in 1998 -- good jet.
Spokane, WA
717 Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:16 PM   #6

Glad they worked

I believe they were online on the FR Forum some time ago and I downloaded them to my computer. If I recall, one of the FR reps that frequent the Forum provided them to a poster that asked. Good information to have, for sure.

Yes, I'm familiar with the MD-95/B717. We have all of the former Citrus 717's on the property now. I assume you are now with SWA and flying the 737. Great airplane, cramped flight deck. I've been on it 21 years now.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:26 PM   #7

Cool I also need a sunseeker 3050 diagram.

I have had the coach 2 weeks now and I need a wiring diagram bad. Trying to chase out the logic of some of this workmanship is a nightmare. Anyone have one??????????????
Bob meyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 08:21 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob meyer View Post
Anyone have one??????????????
As far as I know, the link in Post # 4 (above) is a copy of the only available wiring diagram. It's a few years old, but most of the wiring has not changed.

Note that having the wiring diagram...and actually tracking down the wires...are two very different things!

Good luck

Dave
Old 06-29-2017, 06:47 AM   #9

Sunseeker forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob meyer View Post
I have had the coach 2 weeks now and I need a wiring diagram bad. Trying to chase out the logic of some of this workmanship is a nightmare. Anyone have one??????????????
You might have better luck posting on the Sunseeker specific forum, since this is forum is for the numerous models built on the Mercedes Sprinter chassis. I suspect the Ford or Chevy chassis units are quite different.

Tags
breaker, diagram, sunseeker