Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2017, 12:51 PM   #1

After Market Parts

I am looking for a decent set of floor mats to fit my new (2017) FR MBS2400R MH. I don't want to go crazy and spend over $200, if possible, but at the same time get something that provides good protection from rain, snow and mud during winter months. What have any of you used and from whom did you purchase? Also, is there a good source for the air and oil filters for the 3 liter MB engine online that is reputable and fair priced? Will do oil changes myself rather than keep the dealer funded
High Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 01:06 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Desert View Post
I am looking for a decent set of floor mats to fit my new (2017) FR MBS2400R MH. I don't want to go crazy and spend over $200, if possible, but at the same time get something that provides good protection from rain, snow and mud during winter months. What have any of you used and from whom did you purchase? Also, is there a good source for the air and oil filters for the 3 liter MB engine online that is reputable and fair priced? Will do oil changes myself rather than keep the dealer funded
Your in Luck, Weather Teck has the BEST mats and for your unit they are Only 199.90$ ! Youroo!!
Old 03-03-2017, 01:47 PM   #3

Good mats. I have them in everything.
SidecarFlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 06:26 PM   #4

There really isn't much need for weather tech mats. I have them in all my cars, but when you take the carpet out of the MB cockpit, the plastic floor covering drains perfectly to the door. I've gone naked in the cab, and as I travel in a land of ice and snow, there has been no troupe cleaning up the existing floor covering. Go commando!
backdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 07:24 AM   #5

I have used Rock Auto for fuel, oil amd cabin and engine air filters.

Price seems OK,

Oil is a hassle as MB keeps changing requirements for the air police, XXX.51 latest , seems only to be met by Mobil 1 0W-30, but I haven't looked for changes this week.

The oil filter cap wrench is a useful tool.

DO NOT OVERFILL lube oil.!
FFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 08:01 AM   #6

Watch NAPA for sales on oil. They run them every few months. Modil 1 ESP 0 W 30 MB spec 129.52 is recommend, but any synthetic with that spec is ok.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:27 AM   #7

Thanks all for the helpful input. Looking forward to getting some miles on the unit and want to take care of it.
High Desert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts