Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2021, 10:22 PM   #1

Need help please! Levelers

Today, when I was trying to put down the right rear leveler it stop working (it was all the way down and maybe a little more). The other leveler never responded. So, I thought of a broken fuse but never found the fuse for those 2 rear levelers. Where is it, in which fuse box?

After looking for the problem for a while without success, I pulled back up the leveler manually.

Next, the RV didn’t want to start 😡 nada nothing at all. In the dashboard the engine light and something like a wheel light are on. What does it mean, what is the problem and how can I fix it?

Looking forward for any help, so we can resume our trip.

Marc
2020 Forest River Sunseeker MBS 2400R
Bazookajoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 09:20 AM   #2

Leveler fuses are in the panel by the stairs on the left as you go in. I learned only raise 1 at a time, and you will pop the fuse far less. As far as not starting, I'm not sure by what you described.
Old 05-24-2021, 09:23 AM   #3

I think the first thing you need to do is get your batteries charged to 100% and then troubleshoot the problem. I sounds like you drained your electrical system.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 09:15 PM   #4

House batteries are just fine, the vehicle battery is ok too. I checked.
Old 05-24-2021, 09:23 PM   #5

Thanks for letting me know where are the fuses. I’m pretty sure its a leveler fuses problem and I’ll look into that first thing tomorrow morning. I hope it will be easy to find & change the bad fuse. Thanks again browser!
Old 05-25-2021, 01:09 PM   #6
2016 GTS Sunseeker 2430S

It has been our experience that the batteries need to be 100% charged...not even 99% charged
Gizmosmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 02:19 PM   #7

If it still doesn't start after you know everything is charged 100%, disconnect the neg battery cable to the chassis battery, wait a couple of minutes and reattach. Sometimes the MB chassis goes into some weird mode and won't start. Just happened to us last week. Stated right up after that and haven't had a problem since. I say electronic Gremlins!
petrx is offline   Reply With Quote