Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2017, 11:20 PM   #1

Question Satellite Receiver Location in Isata 3 24FW

Anxiously awaiting our new Isata 3FW, after several months of looking and a long day at the Pomona RV Show earlier this month comparing all the different manufacturers again we pulled the trigger on the Dynamax. It's currently on the assembly line and thanks to Joe, the factory rep, we were able to get it ordered with the T4 satellite dish and a couple of other little tweets my wife wanted.
My question is where does one put the receiver? We were out and about today and stopped by the local dealer who had one on their lot and we didn't see anyplace to put one. Over the Jensen Radio/DVD player would be a logical place for one, looks like there is room, but currently there is a solid panel above the unit... Can anybody tell me where the wiring is located and where they mounted theirs recievers?
Greg-Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:18 AM   #2

Not sure what layout your unit has, but most FW MBS units have a small cabinet above the main door. That cabinet has various connections for TV antenna and power wiring, etc. That's where my receiver is installed.

Dave
Old 10-28-2017, 09:45 AM   #3

We have space above the Jensen built in , I assume to hold the sat unit.

Just ask , as the wood shop should be able to do it for yours.
FFred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, lite, location, satellite