Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-21-2019, 02:26 PM   #1
Marco Polo

Thumbs up Thanks Hellwig

I have a problem with my rear sway bars bushings (2017 Sunseeker MBS 2400WS).
My Mercedes dealer did not have the right bushings neither did my RV dealer. Both service departments could however order some for over 200$ for the full kit (supposedly you can't order just the bushings)... I e-mailed Hellwig in California, and 10 days later, I received new bushings, free of charge at our home in Québec, Canada. Thanks Hellwig!

Marc
45 000 miles over the last 3 years in USA and Canada
Marc Gregoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 07:51 AM   #2

I had the same great experience with Hellwig customer service!
Entegra 27A Oct 2021 - ?
Loefflerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 09:53 PM   #3

I had the same experience with Hellwig. One of the attachment clamps broke. I emailed them, and they sent a replace t set.of clamps and bushings the next week to Ottawa Ontario. Pretty amazing service!
backdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 03:28 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to Keithe Send a message via MSN to Keithe Send a message via Yahoo to Keithe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Gregoire View Post
I have a problem with my rear sway bars bushings (2017 Sunseeker MBS 2400WS).
My Mercedes dealer did not have the right bushings neither did my RV dealer. Both service departments could however order some for over 200$ for the full kit (supposedly you can't order just the bushings)... I e-mailed Hellwig in California, and 10 days later, I received new bushings, free of charge at our home in Québec, Canada. Thanks Hellwig!

Marc
45 000 miles over the last 3 years in USA and Canada
I just took my Forster MBS into our local RV repair shop to have Sumo springs installed front and back. While in the shop they found that one of my Hellwig bushings had broken and fallen off. Lucky they have these in stock and was able to replace the bushing. They charged me about $50.00 for the part plus an installation fee. The total cost of installing the Sumo springs, bushing plus installation came to just over $200.00.
Old 04-24-2020, 05:58 PM   #5
Marco Polo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithe View Post
I just took my Forster MBS into our local RV repair shop to have Sumo springs installed front and back. While in the shop they found that one of my Hellwig bushings had broken and fallen off. Lucky they have these in stock and was able to replace the bushing. They charged me about $50.00 for the part plus an installation fee. The total cost of installing the Sumo springs, bushing plus installation came to just over $200.00.
Very reasonable. Good for you!
Marc Gregoire is offline   Reply With Quote