Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2020, 07:46 PM   #1
Richard

(SOLD)2013 Ford F 250 XLT Lariat, Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4X2 not 4X4 , 6.2 L Gas Engine 17,500 Miles

My wife and I recently decided to retire from camping and have sold our Rockwood Signature Ultralight travel trailer. We now have no need for the tow vehicle and are offering it for sale.

Truck basics: 2013 Ford F 250, crew cab, long bed,4X2 not 4X4 3.73 electronic locking rear axle, 6.2 L gas engine, White platinum metallic tri coat exterior with metallic tan lower accent trim on sides, Adobe leather interior, chrome package.

Upgrades: Carhartt front seat covers, WeatherTech mudflaps at all four corners. Otherwise, completely stock.

Mileage/maintenance: 17,500 miles that s correct . New battery July, 2019. Regular oi changes using Motorcraft synthetic blend motor oil and Motorcraft oil filter.

Condition: Essentially as new except has a few minor blemishes on body primarily on the tan wheel arches. The truck has been used sparingly throughout the year, but is not used in snow and is rarely wet.

Price: 30,000

Location: The truck will be sold as is, where is and is currently stored in off site, indoor storage in Troy, Ohio

Contact info: For additional information or to arrange an inspection, please phone or text to the phone number below.

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - 2013 Ford F 250 XLT Lariat, Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4X2 not 4X4...

RPittenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 08:19 PM   #2
Site Team

What's its payload capacity?
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 08:32 AM   #3
Richard

Dan, I don't remeber and I don't have the truck here at home. If interested, I'll visit my storage site (2 miles away) and get that info. Let me know.
Old 07-23-2020, 08:59 PM   #4
Richard

Dan, I now have the truck at home and can answer your question. Payload, according to the label on the driver door pillar, is 3094 lbs.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:11 PM   #5
Richard

The truck has been sold.