Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-22-2021, 10:00 AM   #1

2017 Forest River Leprechaun 310BH

I've had this camper since 2018. I was the second owner and purchased it with 7,000 miles on it. 28,700 miles on the odometer.

Meticulously maintained generator oil changes every 100 hours 1,870 hours on it at last change . Engine oil change at 10K, 20K, so next change will be soon.

I always drove this thing slow because of gas mileage, but the V10 provides plenty of power.

Exterior and interior are in very good shape. Absolutely no leaks. I've maintained the seals on this rubber roof and always stored in covered storage. Some scratches from tree limbs on the outside and normal wear and tear on the inside. All cabinets, doors, and compartments in great / perfect condition.

I installed a single large 100aH AGM battery in place of the two smaller deep cycles unfortunately 2 100aH don't fit.

The Dometic AC is also a heat pump free heat when hooked up to power .

I had a steering stabilizer installed along with a front hitch to haul around extra bikes. With a bike rack on the front and rear, we easily carried 8 bikes.

It has turn signal side view cameras as well as a rear camera all factory .

It has factory heated gray / black tanks fresh water above floor and cool exterior lights on the front cabover.

The bad / ugly:
  • Patch on front door see pictures
  • One of the blinds won't stay up
  • Never used the awning Oklahoma wind! , so it needs a good scrubbing
  • Original tires one was replaced. but plenty of good tread still
  • As mentioned above, some blemishes from scraping tree branches, but no decals are harmed
  • Some scuffing on the interior of the large rear compartment from getting scooters and stuff out of there
  • The factory 5V USB "chargers" don't seem to work in the back never did , but I prefer to use the 12V charges, so I never had that looked at
Feel free to ask anything / request additional pictures / video. Cross posted locally as well. Willing to drive a bit to meet you, but would really love for you to see it in person to be sure it's right for you.

You will absolutely love this thing if you've got a bunch of kids and you want to have some great life experiences on the road! We sure have!

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - 2017 Forest River Leprechaun 310BH

jsupafly is offline   Reply With Quote