Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-20-2019, 01:43 PM   #1

Never used Pulsar 4000W Invertor / Generator has been sold

This has been sold!

I am selling a never used Pulsar 4,000W Portable Gas Powered Quiet Invertor / Generator with push, remote and pull start. Model PG4000ISR. These are some specs from Amazon where it was purchased:

4, 000 peak watts/ 3, 500 running watts

Capable of up to 15 hours of extended operation at half load on 3. 4 gallons of fuel

Convenient wireless remote start allows you to operate the unit from up to 80 ft away

Quiet operation 63 db make it virtually silent from just 10 Feet away

Compact design with extendable Handle and Never Flat wheels for easy handling and storage capability

Stable sine WAVE Technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops, cell phones, and other sensitive electronic devices

Parallel capability allows you to easily connect 2 PG4000iSR units together for increased power output

Featuring 1 120V 20Amp Duplex outlet, 1 120V 30Amp RV outlet, 1 12V DC 8Amp outlet amp; 1 integrated USB outlets W/parallel sockets for charging and powering multiple devices

Includes: Spark Plug Wrench, 10W30 Oil Bottle 600ML amp; Funnel, and backed by a 1 Year Limited Parts amp; Labor

Carb, EPA, amp; CSA approved.

The generator was originally purchased in June of this year to use while I am on the road full time retired in my RV to use for dry camping. I've never dry camped and do not plan to now. The generator was broken in using the supplied oil from the manufacturer, the correct oil replaced, the fuel ran out and never used for my RV.

While traveling with it in the bed of my truck it was damaged. The plastic fuel tank needs replacing due to a leak, 65 from Pulsar shipped and the carburetor lightly cracked 25 from Pulsar. Both can be easily replaced. The generator fires right up as is but does need the repairs. The plastic casing was also damaged and can be put back on. You can talk clearly from 8 10 feet away with this generator running. I paid 829.99 for it through Amazon this past June and selling for only 350 due to not being used, the 90 in parts needed and the casing replaced that I have but not necessary to run. The link below is the generator on Amazon that I purchased. I am currently parked at Davis Lake RV Resort in Suffolk,VA 22 miles from Chesapeake VA until the end of November.

Shipping to be paid by purchaser or can meet within a reasonable distance from Suffolk,VA

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - Never used Pulsar 4000W Invertor / Generator has been sold

pokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:41 PM   #2

This generator has been sold.

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow.
Retirement life........
pokey is offline   Reply With Quote