Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-09-2021, 08:49 AM   #1

RV Cover REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! RV Cover by Asin. Used for four months. Has one worn spot, otherwise like new condition. Durable 5 ply Top Class A RV Cover, Fits Length 31'1'' 34' RVs. Breathable Waterproof Ripstop. Anti UV RV Cover with 15 PCS Windproof Buckles amp; Adhesive Repair Patch 25.4" amp;59" .Paid 299.99 a year ago. If you have never used an RV cover, it is imperative you cover all edges on the RV with some sort of wrapping, and secure the cover tightly so the wind does not allow it to move around. That's what happened to one worn spot; I did not notice the wrapping had moved away from a rain gutter. The repair kit is included. Also have the storage bag, but it's useless as you will NEVER get it back into that bag, LOL, trust me I have used several. I have always used a large trash can to store covers. Makes it easy to put on and take off. Am selling due to trading the RV and this will not fit.

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - RV Cover REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE

JimBath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 04:47 PM   #2

Is this still availsble?
Juju is offline   Reply With Quote