Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2021, 07:47 PM   #1

RV Rental in Sturgis, SD

Good Day to All,

I have been researching RV rentals that could deliver an RV to Custer, SD, specifically Beaver Lake Campground in Custer, SD and find an extremely limited number of options available. Is there anyone here that I can support with the use of an RV for the dates 6-13 Aug 21?

If so, please feel free to reach out on this forum and we can coordinate a median that works for both of us.

r/
RK Smith
USArmyRET_RKSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 08:49 PM   #2

During the Sturgis Rally. It would be my guess that any available were booked a year in advance.
I do wish you luck.
Old 05-25-2021, 06:12 AM   #3

When we were in that area last year we stopped at Jack's Camper just because i needed a part, we did get to talk to the owner and he did mention he does a big business renting for the rally. No idea on the rates but link below for getting in touch

https://www.jackscampers.com/
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2021, 08:10 AM   #4
Retired Panpsychist

Before we bought our RV, we had an extremely good experience with the RV Share folks. You might want to ride to WY or NE, pick up your RV Share, and head over/up to Custer.

If you rent a Class C or A, you could also rent a trailer to haul the bikes.

2007 GoldenDoodle ("Cooper") R.I.P.
2020 Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
2015 F-150 4WD XLT SCab, 5.0L, 3.73, 36gal, HD Towing Pkg (53A), 1,980lb Payload
Theo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 01:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by USArmyRET_RKSmith View Post
Good Day to All,

I have been researching RV rentals that could deliver an RV to Custer, SD, specifically Beaver Lake Campground in Custer, SD and find an extremely limited number of options available. Is there anyone here that I can support with the use of an RV for the dates 6-13 Aug 21?

If so, please feel free to reach out on this forum and we can coordinate a median that works for both of us.

r/

RK Smith

I have a class A GT 5, 31L5 that I rent. We can work out the cost of getting there you pay the rental rate. Take a look on https://rvshare.com/rvs/details/1533185.

Jeff Shackleford
jshackle is offline   Reply With Quote