Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-14-2021, 05:31 PM   #1

2018 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G17RK

SOLD. 2018 Rockwood by Forest River GeoPro G17RK. Excellent condition, everything works, no damage, several upgrades. Fantastic lightweight, yet roomy trailer. We pulled this with no problems with a Dodge Grand Caravan V6. Digital thermostat that keeps the furnace from cycling on and off during cold nights. Digital ceiling grill for A/C with bluetooth this A/C unit will turn the entire trailer into a refrigerator if you want! 300 watt inverter, we used to run a CPAP overnight off the battery. Oxygenics shower head. Less than 2 year old load range D American made tires covered when parked . Lots and lots of storage space in this model. Xtra large kitchen area one of the big reasons we bought this model!

We are getting close to retiring and are trading up to a 23 ft. trailer. I will deliver this trailer for free to Corvallis, Salem, Eugene. 100 delivery to Portland. I will show you how absolutely everything works on this trailer if you want. It is winterized, but I will put water in it to show no leaks in the plumbing. Text or email with questions.

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Geo Pro G17RK

NavyLCDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 06:19 PM   #2

Hello, my name is louie. I’m wondering what your asking price for that trailer. My mother lives about 45 minutes from the Oregon border.She lives in Castlerock, Washington
New Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 06:37 PM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Lou View Post
Hello, my name is louie. I’m wondering what your asking price for that trailer. My mother lives about 45 minutes from the Oregon border.She lives in Castlerock, Washington
Click on the link just above the pics to see the actual ad in the classified section where the price is listed.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 07:19 PM   #4

Sorry, forgot this was listed here too. It sold in 1 day for $15,100. Not sure what to do other than mark this SOLD.
NavyLCDR is offline   Reply With Quote