Old 11-06-2019, 06:08 PM   #1

Tire Traker TT 500 TPMS 6 Sensor System

Tire Traker TPMS system with 6 sensors. New batteries recently installed in all sensors.. The screen even has the plastic still on it. Currently sells for 350 online. Save some money and buy mine. Definitely needed on you motorhome, fifth wheel, toy hauler, etc. Works absolutely great!

Also comes with signal booster which sells for 59 on Tire Traker's website. Asking 160 shipped anywhere in the US. I accept Paypal/Venmo. I have 100 feedback on ebay, etc. I ship very quickly. Thanks!

Details:

TireTraker TPMS, launched the most innovative TPMS on the market today, the upgraded TireTraker TT 500. This system features a larger, easier to read display, continuous pressure and temperature monitoring, automatic update, automatic scrolling and the ability to monitor any tire from 0 232 psi. Our goal was to make the TireTraker TT 500 the most reliable and user friendly TPMS on the market today, and also offer an unprecedented "Lifetime Warranty".

With this "Lifetime Warranty", as the only company in the industry to offer this on a TPMS, TireTraker and the TT 500 are seeking to change the landscape of Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems. We back that up with over 14 years of market experience.

The TireTraker systems are capable of monitoring real time tire pressures and temperatures. The Monitor displays each tire's pressure and temperature per tire position and will display an audible and visual alert if tire pressure or temperature changes. With this information, the driver may have the opportunity to make any necessary adjustments before a serious problem occurs.

The number one cause of early tire failure is low pressure and the TireTraker systems can provide the driver in advance of possible problems and also assist in maintaining proper pressures in all vehicle tires. Although the driver can check for proper pressures while the vehicle is parked, only the TireTraker systems can check for proper pressures while the vehicle is travelling, when most tire problems occur.

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - Tire Traker TT 500 TPMS 6 Sensor System

sw20td06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 04:55 PM   #2

Sold
sw20td06 is offline   Reply With Quote