Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2020, 02:17 PM   #1

Zamp 30 Amp 5 Stage PWM Charge Controller and 170W solar panel

We purchased a 39RKFB fifth wheel last Oct 25th and as soon as we got it home, we put it in storage for the winter. This spring I replaced the deep cycle batteries with lithium batteries and Renogy solar panels and this Zamp solar panel and controller were already installed on and in the fifth wheel. You do not want to mix and match solar panel outputs so I removed this solar panel because it did not match my Renogy panel output. Because I installed 1,000 W of solar panels, this Zamp solar controller was not big enough to control that much wattage. So, I replaced it with an Outback solar controller. Both of these items are new as they can be because we never used the fifth wheel before removing them from the fifth wheel. Asking 400.00 OBO

30 Amp 5 Stage PWM Charge Controller

PART NUMBER: ZS 30A

This 30 amp charge controller can regulate up to 510 watts and is compatible with lithium, gel, AGM, conventional lead acid wet , and calcium batteries.

30 Amp Charge Controller Specs:

Watts: 510

Amps: 30

Lithium Compatibility: Yes

Remote Display Compatible: Yes

Battery Temperature Sensor Compatible: Yes

Mounting Options: Surface or Flush Mount

The controller is sold through Specialized Products Company for 119.99.

170 Watt Solar Panel

PART NUMBER: US 170

I am only selling the solar panel but Zamp sells this panel as a kit called 170 Watt Expansion Kit which includes the Omni Mount Feet, but I do not have the feet, and I could not find where you can find just the solar panel. So, I also included Zamp s description below for the kit so you get an idea of the solar panel specs.

The Omni Mount Feet are sold through Specialized Products Company 29.99.

170 Watt Expansion Kit

description From Specialized web site

Get extra power with our easy to install Zamp 170 watt expansion panel. It comes with our quick connect solar plug and is compatible with all of our roof mount kits, making it simple and easy to expand your solar setup.

170 Watt Kit Includes:

170 Watt Monocrystalline U.S. Made Solar Panel 58.3" x 26.4" x 1.5", 24.25 lbs.

12/2 UV Resistant Fused Solar Wire

Quick connect solar plug which is already wired to solar panel cable

Stainless steel mounting hardware and Omni Mount Feet

o Remember this solar panel does not come with the feet

o They can be purchased from Specialized Products Company for 29.99

The ZAMP 170 watt expansion kit sells for 499.99 which includes this panel and the Omni Mount Feet through Specialized Products Company.

I also have a new WF 9865 Series converter/charger for sale.

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - Zamp 30 Amp 5 Stage PWM Charge Controller and 170W solar pan...

Husky10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 07:56 AM   #2

Solar

Is the solar setup still available? If so, do you think you can package it up well enough that it will not get broke during shipping?
Stacy R-Pod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 10:19 AM   #3

The controller and solar panel have been sold. Still have the converter-charger. Would give it to you at a very good price. Want stuff out of the garage.
Husky10101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:53 AM   #4

No thanks, I don't need that.

No thanks.
Stacy R-Pod is offline   Reply With Quote