Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2017, 11:34 PM   #61

Any Riverstone owners out there?

We are new owners of the Riverstone 38FB with bath and 1/2. absolutely love it!
melpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:40 PM   #62

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0328.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	245.3 KB
ID:	135703Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0331.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	289.4 KB
ID:	135704
Old 04-24-2017, 06:07 AM   #63

Melpop, did you swap out the furniture already, that sue does not look like what came in our River Stone!!! I like the tables by the couch where did you get them? Not sure they will work with the height of our couch but do need a place for drinks. Good luck and enjoy
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:48 AM   #64

We purchased a Riverstone Legacy Dec 2016. We have had a few very minor issues with the unit but the one that bothers us the most is the paint. It is peeling off the roof membrane above where the membrane ends on the side. It is at the dealer now being repaired. We are concerned about this being a lifetime issue. Has anyone else had issues with the paint?
tallen1158 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 07:14 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallen1158 View Post
We purchased a Riverstone Legacy Dec 2016. We have had a few very minor issues with the unit but the one that bothers us the most is the paint. It is peeling off the roof membrane above where the membrane ends on the side. It is at the dealer now being repaired. We are concerned about this being a lifetime issue. Has anyone else had issues with the paint?
No issues yet but will be watching, keep us posted
Old 04-24-2017, 07:40 AM   #66

No issues with our roof either. Have had our Riverstone a year now.
BessieHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 09:19 AM   #67

MelPop, thanks for teasing us all with those pics...
Looks very nice though.

Rick
PSD_Tweaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:50 AM   #68

melpop, congrats! Looks gorgeous, hope you enjoy it. Maybe one day we will be able to get a Riverstone !
jlsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:09 PM   #69

Do you still live your riverstone fb?
Deb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:17 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStarMom View Post
We will be one soon ! Just purchased one at the Hershey show. We are first timers . Also the Riverstone legacy in the 38FB . Expecting it in mid Nov/Dec. very exciting ! How's your experience going with it? I joined the forums to learn what people are saying all about their rigs before taking the leap. We looked for 3 years til we fell in love with this one. We can't wait til next spring to start vacationing in it. For now it will be stored in our yard.
Do you still live your riverstone fb? We are thinking about buying one.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:02 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Melpop, did you swap out the furniture already, that sue does not look like what came in our River Stone!!! I like the tables by the couch where did you get them? Not sure they will work with the height of our couch but do need a place for drinks. Good luck and enjoy

Yes, we bought this cool sofa that makes a large bed or two twins at Designs Within Reach, and two chairs that recline, swivel and glide from Bova in Dallas. I like a more contemporary look instead of a puffy La Z Boy look. I found the two round tables at Home Goods and they fit perfectly with the sofa. We call our 5th wheel, Elsie, and our 3500 dually is Bart (Big Ass Retirement Truck). I think Elsie is so beautiful!
Old 04-27-2017, 11:05 PM   #72

Any Riverstone owners out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb7 View Post
Do you still live your riverstone fb? We are thinking about buying one.

We just got ours in March and have only taken 3 weekenders. My husband and I are touring the western U.S. this summer. We can hardly wait! Elsie, our 5th Wheel, is simply fabulous!!!
Old 04-27-2017, 11:07 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD_Tweaker View Post
MelPop, thanks for teasing us all with those pics...
Looks very nice though.

Rick

I'm just a very proud new owner!
Old 04-27-2017, 11:53 PM   #74

Show stopper

Love the pictures - just beautiful! Nice job and thank you so much for the feedback.

We have just been on the fence trying to decide between a DRV and the Riverstone. Tough decision with so much money involved.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:40 AM   #75

Does it have lights under the awning? Speakers outside?
Old 04-28-2017, 05:56 AM   #76

melpop, thanks for the furniture info, it really makes a different look and more your own.
Old 04-28-2017, 05:57 AM   #77

Deb7,yes lights under the awning and also the optional 2nd awning and also outside speakers that operate with the sound bar inside
Old 04-28-2017, 01:28 PM   #78

Smile Riverstone Legacy

Deb7 Our Riverstone Legacy has been stored in our Yard since we brought it home in Nov.we are going to pour a concrete pad w/ full hook up just as if we were at a campground. Maybe even water to wash it. We plan on taken our first trip soon. Our plans right now are to take short vacations however we bought it with the idea of going full time in the future. Being a first timer and all there is a lot of things we need to get ready for the first season and things my husband wanted for it and his truck. He just had installed a camera system besides the one from Forest River. We now have a camera system that we can see up in the truck from the nav screen just like in a Class A . His concern was backing up and not being able to see the king pin and hitch when the tailgate is down.Plus the way the camera works is off of the directionals & being able to see left/right down the side of the truck/5th wheel when changing direction. we ve had a few minor issues such as the rubber seal on one side of the slide out came partially out when going down the road and a small tear at the top . it is being addressed as i type this. Happy travels and enjoy it.
BlueStarMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 01:34 PM   #79

I forgot to mention we looked for 3 yrs. went to the rv shows even subscribed to a few magazines and did our research; but you'll know the right one when you fall in love with it.
BlueStarMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 10:32 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb7 View Post
Does it have lights under the awning? Speakers outside?

Yes to both.