Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-30-2021, 03:45 PM   #1

Poor quality furniture

I wish Riverstone would put better quality furniture in their units
Of the 5 chairs that came with our rig , 4 of them have broken (had to throw them out)
The sofa won't lock in place (had it repaired twice)
If you try to use it as a bed better get a 4 in memory foam pad or you will need help getting out of the bed
The recliners are hard and uncomfortable
I called the factory and well they just blew me off
I bought Riverstone for the build quality, didn't expect they would make up for it by crappy furniture.
That being said I would still buy a Riverstone but pre plan to replace the furniture
jukebox jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2021, 11:25 AM   #2

Our 2018 has the peeling furniture. If we buy new, we don’t get TV’s, mattresses, etc. and buy our own. I’m beginning to think furniture should be added to the list.
The Newsoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:18 AM   #3

We have a 2019 Legacy 38MB which we spend 6 months a year in while in Florida. Don't want to hex myself but the Lazyboy furniture is holding up great. I sleep on the couch every night. Not a bit of furniture peeling. My buddy has a 37I Riverstone and his furniture peeled. Lazyboy as well. Maybe different level, as his was not a Legacy.
Rusty
lcv800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:43 AM   #4
Retired Army MSG!

I wonder if when the rig is used more often and the temps inside are controlled by either AC or heat if it doesn't help to keep the furniture from peeling as quickly or at all. I run my AC all during the summer in my unit while parked at home. We just purchased a new unit this year with the faux leather and it looks good but I am concerned that in a year or so it will start to peel as well.
lazyjj is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
quality