Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2019, 08:24 PM   #1

Refrigerator issues

Hello everyone. I'm hope to get some advice regarding my residental refrigerator. The top portion is leaning forward about 3.5 to 4 inches. Also, the left door won't seal very good. I'm concerned that it will fall out of its space while returning to California for Indiana. Any thoughts and help would be greatly appreciated
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190708_211625.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	209411Click image for larger version

Name:	20190708_211636.jpeg
Views:	109
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	209412Click image for larger version

Name:	20190708_211639.jpeg
Views:	107
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	209413Click image for larger version

Name:	20190708_211646.jpeg
Views:	103
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	209414
akfshrmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 09:44 AM   #2

My refrigerator has an "L" bracket screwed to the wall at the top of the unit to keep it from tipping out. It is possible that the frig top is caught on that L bracket if it had tipped out while traveling. I had to lower the front feet of the frig to raise the front to level the frig and make the doors seal better.
BessieHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:41 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BessieHunter View Post
My refrigerator has an "L" bracket screwed to the wall at the top of the unit to keep it from tipping out. It is possible that the frig top is caught on that L bracket if it had tipped out while traveling. I had to lower the front feet of the frig to raise the front to level the frig and make the doors seal better.
Thank you for your reply. There's is not space between the the bottom of the cabinet and the top of the refrigerator. I checked and I was unable to see any brackets. Unfortunately I was unable to reach back there to feel around.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:38 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by akfshrmn View Post
Thank you for your reply. There's is not space between the the bottom of the cabinet and the top of the refrigerator. I checked and I was unable to see any brackets. Unfortunately I was unable to reach back there to feel around.
Well, the Mobil Rv Repair just left. The refrigerator had bounced one to many times and caused the upper portion to move and rest upon the large L brackets. All good now! You were right about the cause.

Tags
refrigerator