Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2020, 04:06 PM   #1

Riverstone Legacy

Help, Does anyone have a phone number for someone high up at Forest River Riverstone. I been having problems getting anyone to reply to me. I have been dealing with this since late October. Nick at Riverstone said he had the parts on his desk and are sending them out to me as of November 2nd. I still have not received them. Text Nick on several occasions and also left him 3 voice messages and he has yet to reply. In the mean time I had a drawer slide fail. I emailed Austin (which people on this forum says he's great. Not my experience) and left him messages with no reply. I did finally get a hold of Austin today and he said he would check with their parts department and get back with me. From my experience I'm not expecting a follow up call.
So on Forest Rivers web site it States if you have contact all the departments and still have a concern to call customer relations to get your concern addressed. Well when I called them, that gentlemen said Riverstone handles their own customer relations and gave me Austins phone number.
So it looks like I'm getting the full circle treatment with no resolve.
So if anyone has a phone number to someone that actually has customer service experience that could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.
rpowers2021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 06:06 PM   #2

This contact should be able to help you resolve your issue, he is not at River Stone but I am sure he will help.

https://forestriverfrog.com/ContactUs.aspx
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 02:58 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
This contact should be able to help you resolve your issue, he is not at River Stone but I am sure he will help.

https://forestriverfrog.com/ContactUs.aspx
I emailed him. as of today no reply from him either. Guess it's something with my DNA that no one will reply to me
Thanks for your suggestion.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:50 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpowers2021 View Post
I emailed him. as of today no reply from him either. Guess it's something with my DNA that no one will reply to me
Thanks for your suggestion.
Give Bob a chance, I know he is not in the office currently but I did reach out to bring this to his attention.
Old 12-14-2020, 06:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblr View Post
Give Bob a chance, I know he is not in the office currently but I did reach out to bring this to his attention.
Thank you very much for your help.
I still haven’t heard back from anyone at Riverstone.
Even the general manager from the dealership I bought it from has contacted them and he has yet not gotten a response back from them.
Old 01-18-2021, 10:00 AM   #6

update

Just wanted to update everyone. Finally got a call back from a gentleman named Jeff Holmes who is the over Parts, Service and Warranty. He was very apologetic That no one ever got back with me. Told me that was unacceptable and he would have a talk with his team.
Well I Believe he did just that.
I had my electric entry door lock fail. Every time it rained out it stops working and looses it's programming. I took it a part and you could see were water got into it and started to corrode. I contacted rvlock.com who manufactures the lock and they said there is supposed to be a foam seal on the outer part of the lock, which there was none. there was a gasket just not the foam gasket.
Well I E-mailed Austin with pictures of the corrosion and he did get right back to me this time. (So that's why I believe that Mr. Holmes had a talk with his team)
Austin said that they did not see any corrosion but they would good will me a new lock assembly.
I believe if Mr. Holmes would not of had a talk with them that I would have had to argue with Austin as he said he didn't see any corrosion.
Here are the Pictures of the Lock. You all be the judge and see if you can see the corrosion.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FEB5DEC3-66B4-48C7-889B-70781596DFC9_1_201_a.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	507.0 KB
ID:	246177   Click image for larger version

Name:	89AE74B4-F7DE-4650-9FB9-E04F4CB36247_1_201_a.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	320.5 KB
ID:	246178  
Old 01-18-2021, 10:13 AM   #7

Good to hear you got some help, we bought our River Stone in the early stages and have watched them grow, I remember when Jeff did it all, well at least tried his best. They do have a good crew there but must admit you have to stay on top of them when you have a issue so just staying calm and polite has always helped us. We even just stop in for a visit when we are in the area which helps and keeps us on top of things. If you ever get a chance plan a trip out there to see the factory and also the area plenty of things to see and do