Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2020, 11:32 AM   #1

Black Door VS White Door

Hello,

I am looking to purchase a 2020 NoBo 19.7. I have noticed that some have black doors and some have white doors. I do know that the manufactures will change up a model some the last half of a year. Make small changes in response to customer feed back.

Is this the case with the 2020 models of the 19.7?

The reason this has become a question is I have one sales man saying that its because the black doors where made on the west coast and the white on the east coast. I have a different salesman telling me what I thought. Which is one is early 2020 and the other is late 2020.

Thank you in advance.
SirSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:10 PM   #2
Always Learning

I'd suggest contacting Forest River directly:
https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/contact-us/no-boundaries
Old 02-27-2020, 01:17 PM   #3
Site Team

I'm sure there is no West Coast NoBo's because you would have to choose West US or East US on the NoBo webpage.
There are only a few FR brands that are built out West and NoBo is not one of them. But the Rpod is one of them.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 01:20 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I'd suggest contacting Forest River directly:
https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/contact-us/no-boundaries
I did. Its a west coast addition and contains the following extra stuff:

Rogue River Edition (includes: custom front fiberglass protective shell featuring tempered seamless panoramic window, roof mounted solar prep, 13.5k A/C, azdel exterior construction, heated tank pads, maxxair vent cover, black glass entrance door, power awning, rear ladder)

Though seems some of those things are standard as well (rear laddar and power awning)
Old 02-27-2020, 01:22 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
I'm sure there is no West Coast NoBo's because you would have to choose West US or East US on the NoBo webpage.
There are only a few FR brands that are built out West and NoBo is not one of them. But the Rpod is one of them.
I thought as you did. But I did contact them and they told me that it was a special package built for the west.
Old 03-07-2020, 12:09 PM   #6

My understanding as of yesterday from Forest River employee was that the No Boundries are being built in Oregon as well as Indiana Now. Just like the R-Pod. Maybe in the same plant.

the black door is actually glass on the outside and there is a window at the top just like the other door when you look from the inside. Strange....
HymntCamper28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:19 PM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HymntCamper28 View Post
My understanding as of yesterday from Forest River employee was that the No Boundries are being built in Oregon as well as Indiana Now. Just like the R-Pod. Maybe in the same plant.

the black door is actually glass on the outside and there is a window at the top just like the other door when you look from the inside. Strange....
I was wondering that but the FR website doesn't give you a West/East choice. The Rpod webpage does. Maybe FR hasn't gotten around to adding that to the NoBo webpage.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:25 PM   #8

Yeah, I think that might be the case. I have found nothing on the web talking about Oregon production. I was told by a Production employee about the glass door and he stated that the Oregon Plant was doing that.
HymntCamper28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 10:52 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HymntCamper28 View Post

I love our black door.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	84C67BF5-43FE-45F6-BD53-3DD314A4166D.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	330.9 KB
ID:	229374  
Joey185 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, door