Old 05-18-2020, 04:28 PM   #1

Electric jack

I have a 2020 NOBO 19.1 First trip out Both the up/down switch and the LED light switch went bad. I bypassed both. The light works and the jack goes up and down. The is no info on the jack. Name, Modle number. Can any one tell me the make and model number or replacement part numbers.
Skooba40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 08:40 PM   #2
A Mile High & a Mile Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooba40 View Post
I have a 2020 NOBO 19.1 First trip out Both the up/down switch and the LED light switch went bad. I bypassed both. The light works and the jack goes up and down. The is no info on the jack. Name, Modle number. Can any one tell me the make and model number or replacement part numbers.
I have a 2020 19.5 NoBo with a similar problem, but only the "light" switch went bad. I tried two NoBo dealers to get them to send me the replacement switch under warranty, but no response. I actually found a "better" replacement switch that clicks into the cover and has a lighted switch at AutoZone. I haven't had time to replace it, but I'm hoping that one of the three terminals will allow me to have the red light on the switch come on when the LED lights are on. That way, I may be able to see that LEDs are on in the daylight.
pcsdpo is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric