Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2021, 08:09 PM   #1

No Bo 10.6 '21 vs '22

Hello, anyone have information on what (if any) changes were made to the 10.6 between the 2021 and 2022? Also, any goto dealers?
iAm22lr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 09:08 AM   #2
Always Learning

For differences, you'll likely need to reach out to NoBo directly.

As for dealers, your area would help.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:25 AM   #3
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
For differences, you'll likely need to reach out to NoBo directly.

Their profile says Canton, Georgia.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 11:39 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
I am in GA but willing to drive, our last RV I purchased in Oklahoma.
iAm22lr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 12:33 PM   #5
Salty Senior

Unhappy Warranty on NO BO

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAm22lr View Post
Be cautious... Forrest River (add brand name) dealers are only required to do warranty work on units they have sold.

My No Bo 19.5 is currently sitting in my dealers lot 250 miles from my home awaiting warranty parts where it has been most of this year.

Happy Camping Gene
Captain Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 12:37 PM   #6
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Gene View Post
Be cautious... Forrest River (add brand name) dealers are only required to do warranty work on units they have sold.

My No Bo 19.5 is currently sitting in my dealers lot 250 miles from my home awaiting warranty parts where it has been most of this year.
I avoid dealers for service at all cost- especially warranty work!*Mobile RV techs and independent repair shops can do warranty work. Contact your manufacturer or extended warranty about what the process is for them to do warranty work.

Usually you have to get pre-approval and then get reimbursed. They often donít pay for the mobile tech site visit but that is worth the convenience IMO.
Old 10-18-2021, 04:43 PM   #7

Quote:

There are several deep discounters in a radius around the Indiana factories. This is a popular one: https://www.couchsrvnation.com/ We used them 3 years ago and they cut out all the b.s. negotiation. Some people get a quote from the discounters, then try to get a local dealer to match it.
Old 10-19-2021, 10:30 AM   #8

Quote:
Also, any goto dealers?

If you have a dealer nearby that has a great service department then paying more might be the best choice for you over going to a high volume FR dealer that would have a lower price. I ordered a No Bo 19.6 from Couch's RV Nation located near Trenton, Ohio (about 6+ hours from my home) after getting local quotes (local being within a 150 mile radius) and seeing that I could save approx. $6,000 with Couch's over the local dealers but in doing so I also realized I might be giving up the ability to drop my No Bo off near my home for warranty work.

Time will tell if I made the right decision but for me it was an easy choice to make for the amount of money I'm saving. Had to order mine back in early June and was hoping to have it delivered by now but with the FR delays it's looking like mid November to early December for me.
Stingingfork is offline   Reply With Quote