Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2021, 07:30 PM   #1

NoBo 16.9 Hitch Question

I originally posted this question under a similar thread that was dated back in April and since the guy who started it was getting a NoBo 16.9 and he was looking for hitch information before he picked up his camper. Unknowingly I didn't check to see if he was still active on this forum but another member mentioned he hasn't posted anything since April so I'm assuming he may not reply so here is my question:

Could someone confirm exactly what the hitch height was on your new 19.6 when level, either to center of ball or bottom of coupler lip.

I asked my salesman at the RV dealership but he wasn't sure since they didn't currently have a 19.6 on their lot but he said he thought it would be around 19.5" to center of ball and then he confirmed the ball size would be 2 5/16". Mine isn't due in until late September but I went ahead and purchased my new hitch online with Weight Distribution bars and Sway bar and would like to go ahead and set it up before I pick up the camper. While discussing with my salesman that I will be pulling it with my Super Duty F250 the salesman didn't think I would need anything but the hitch w/o the Weight Distribution bars and possibly without the Sway bar but could someone comment on how theirs pulled and whether you used the WD system or the Sway bar attachment to pull your NoBo 19.6?
Stingingfork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2021, 02:49 PM   #2

Just a follow-up to my No Bo question concerning the hitch height for my NoBo 19.6 that I have on order in case someone else may have a similar question.

Since no one had any first hand knowledge of the hitch height I contacted FR Customer Service in hopes that they could assist. I got a reply from Jasmine and she stated that generally across all of the NoBo's their hitch heights fall between 22 - 24.5". For now I will go ahead and set my ball height at 23.5" and then adjust if need be once I pick up the camper later this summer.
Stingingfork is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hitch, question