Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2021, 12:00 PM   #1

Shower curtain removal - I give up.

I’d like to remove the shower curtain in in our 19.8 to launder it. The hooks along the top seem straight forward enough, but I’m puzzled by where the curtain attaches on the side. Am I removing the handle (with screws) on the “open” side to detach the open side? What about the attached side where the curtain appears to be inserted into the rubber stripping? Thanks!
seejessgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 12:28 PM   #2

Curious....Why do you need to remove the shower curtain rod? Is there a problem with the hooks? A picture would help.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:15 AM   #3

I tried to do this yesterday, it seems that they slid it into that slot I took as much a part as I was comfortable with but some of it is even siliconed, We have a 16.8 with the corner shower and I wanted to put a bigger curtain in so that it’s not so tight. Very frustrating
Joey185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2021, 01:09 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey185 View Post
We have a 16.8 with the corner shower and I wanted to put a bigger curtain in so that it’s not so tight. Very frustrating
Have you considered a shower curtain extender? I don't know if it would fit your rig, but there are several different types.
https://www.amazon.com/Camco-43764-S...8L5GKV3G&psc=1

Tags
show, shower