Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-07-2020, 02:37 PM   #1

Thoughts/things to look for on NoBo 19.7?

Hey All,

My wife and I are thinking about buying a 2021 No Boundaries 19.7. We are total RV newbies, so any thoughts/feedback/suggestions would be appreciated.

We have one toddler and will probably be looking to have another child.

We plan on making road trips from Austin to Colorado 2-3 times a year (in the early May-late September timeframe) to camp for a week or two at a time in an off-grid but not too far from from civilization. We also plan to do some weekend camping in Texas, though probably not in the summer.

We also looked at the E-Pros, which seemed similar, but not as wide, and the Winnebago Hikes, which were similar to the E-Pros.
Crupshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:52 PM   #2

Hi, Welcome to the RVing World! I just looked at the floorplan for that trailer. Looks great for two, no so much so for three or more. Ask yourself; 1. What happens when you have to set up a playpen? 2. Can we keep 1 or 2 toddlers happy if the weather turns bad for a day or two while you are all inside? Does this trailer have storage space for all the supplies (toys, diapers, meds etc) that a couple or even one toddler requires?

Just my 2 cents worth.
AFDON is offline   Reply With Quote