Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2021, 09:10 PM   #41

According to Worldometers coronavirus update, Florida had 5 deaths yesterday, and Minnesota had 14. Florida has more than 3 times the population. Get there as soon as you can.
Old 09-17-2021, 09:20 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodGeek View Post
Thanks for pointing this out. It's probably one the most serious consequences of the number of "me, me, me" people versus the "we, we, we" cohort. Another potentially serious consequence is that the unvaccinated may just provide the opening that the virus needs to mutate into an even more deadly form.

I'm among the many who are becoming increasingly frustrated and angry because so many of my fellow citizens just don't get it. This is a national health crisis, and we need to pull together to defeat this nasty virus.

I could not care less about your frustrations. Turn off the tv. Stop listening to lying politicians. Ill get concerned when Walmart and other big box stores, large supermarkets, that have thousands of people come in their stores everyday, are forced to close because of the virus. But somehow they are able to remain open with a so called highly infectious virus. People can live in fear the rest of their life. The jab is not effective. My immune system is. Please stay out of Florida.

Tags
florida, winter