04-02-2020, 10:22 AM
Join Date: Oct 2014
Maryland State Park Closures
- We are canceling and refunding reservations made for dates prior to May 11th. We are not accepting any new reservations for dates prior to May 11, 2020. If you currently have a campsite, shelter or cabin reservation prior to May 11th, we will be contacting you to cancel your reservation and provide a full refund.
- We are implementing additional cleaning procedures, according to federal guidelines, such as more stringent and frequent cleaning of restrooms.
- We are postponing and canceling programs and events to help keep visitors safe.
- We have temporarily closed to the public all areas where people may congregate, including all visitor centers, all beaches, busy trails, all administrative buildings, all concessions, some viewing areas, most fishing piers, all shelters,all playgrounds, as well as all nature/interpretive centers we manage.
- We are monitoring the situation. As conditions change, so may our policies on park visitation and overnight stays. We will keep you informed of any changes moving forward.
- Assateague State Park: Closed
- Calvert Cliffs State Park: Open - except beach closed
- Chapel Point State Park: Open - except beach closed
- Cunningham Falls State Park: Open - except Houck Area, Beaches, and Falls Trail all closed - Manor Area, fishing lot and boat launch are all open
- Deep Creek Lake State Park: Open - except beach closed - Boat launch open
- Elk Neck State Park: Open - except North East Beach closed - Rogue's Harbor Boat Launch open
- Greenbrier State Park: Open - except beach closed
- Greenwell State Park: Open - except beach and Fishing Pier closed
- Gunpowder Falls State Park: Open - except Hammerman Beach closed - Dundee Creek Boat Launch open
- Hallowing Point: Open - except beach closed - Boat launch open
- Hart-Miller Island State Park: Open - except beach closed
- Harriet Tubman Underground Railroad State Park: Closed
- Herrington Manor State Park: Open - except beach closed
- New Germany State Park: Open - except beach closed
- Newtowne Neck State Park: Closed
- North Point State Park: Open - except beach and fishing pier closed
- Point Lookout State Park: Open - except beaches, fishing pier and road and parking south of boat launch area all closed
- Rocky Gap State Park: Open - except beach closed - Boat launch open, as well as some trail-access parking lots
- Swallow Falls State Park: Closed
- Sandy Point State Park: Closed
- St. Clements Island State Park: Open - except beaches closed
2015 Freedom Express 248RBS
TV 2015 Silverado HD2500 Duramax
TST Tire Monitors
Honda 2000I + Companion
2 100W solar panels